Eywa brought us together

Submissive Jake>>> 18+ put the music at the explicit part thank me later 🤭 (fem version) warnings for people who don't like this stuff (Rough s3x scratching and mild hair pulling, bl00d.) 👀

You were in The Omaticaya Clan, the most brave and powerful clan that had gone to war with the sky people. They are very brave people but not braver than the fearless olo'elkeltan Toruk Makto. Almost all leaders were the perfect mates for eachother, you on the other hand still couldn't find yours.

Poor y/n, dreaming to find their only one. Sadly almost every navi looked uninterested in you, like you weren't anything to them, only a peice of filth to them. It made you think and wonder to yourself if you had something unattractive, like something purely disgusting about yourself.

You started to cry and have mental breakdowns thinking about yourself, you cried till you couldn't breathe. Poor lonley y/n all on they're own forever until the end. You all on you're own. Back to the present day jake sully just vanished he would barley come out and talk to the people it was strange.

It was like he changed, something was different in him something changed about him, not his looks but his personality, his character. You and the people were confused it was a question that lasted years but stayed unanswered.

                                Few years later.

It's been a few years since the loss of jake sully, not literally but like a part of him that's just faded away. Jake had came out after years of his disappearance. Everybody forgot about him Jake looked a lot better but he did act a bit different. You on the other hand was just living you're normal life as a Navi, hunting, gathering, sleeping, eating. It was you're normal everyday thing I mean you were a loner, your parents died later after you were born so you were basically an orphan.

You were found by a little family of two but then they kicked you out at (Y/A) and now at <age> you were alone for a long time learning and spectate the way to survive the forest. It was a struggle living all on your own and having to teach and show yourself the ways of the forest. You later on developed semi trust issues, not even trusting yourself.

Now back to the present day, it was a gathering to meet up with the one and only Jake Sully, Yeah meeting and seeing him after a long time after staying in his chamber locked up for a long long long time. You did talk to him a few times it was a bit awkward but you didn't feel anything like that seeing him, you saw him more like a distant friend. A very distant friend... but you know he still made eye contact with you, Not that, it mattered right? Jake wasn't even a important person to you he was just a leader nothing more but you just couldn't handle his beautiful braided hair, silky like his pearly blue skin.

Oh how you loved him. Back to the gathering, it was at mid eclipse so basically late afternoon for the sky people. It was going to be about some changes around the village and about new teachers to practice hunting. You didn't need any teachers to help you on anything as a matter of fact anybody to help you, you were alone better off alone, always alone.

I mean who would you trust other than the eywa, oh yes the sacred and wonderful eywa, you're guide, your light, oh you're everything. She was the most powerful being in your planet she could do anything they wanted, tell you you're future and you quest and life. She is the most splendid being on the ground of pandora and nobody will ever change that. You're mind snaps out of  you zoning out getting back to reality and you realize it was about to be eclipse so you run to the middle of the village where the gathering was held.

And low and behold there he was Toruk Makto. Something about him was different not his hair much not his accessories much but his era and energy was strange. Jake looked so drained but yet so energetic it was a mix of the two. "Hello people it's been a while I know i know, look I'm sorry for being absent for almost 5 years... I know, it's been hard for me, something happened that I don't think I should quite talk about right now..."