A date? (Gwi-nam)

"Oi M/n, ugh do you want to go to the movies and watch scream" Gwi-nam said "So a date? either way yea sure!" M/n replied "A date?! pft no just as friends.. yea" Gwi-nam nervously said while giving M/n his phone number and walking away tching 

M/n wearing the best outfit he could find (Anything you want to wear) waited outside for Gwi-nam to pick him up, Gwi-nam pulled up in the drive way and got out of the car slightly blushing "These are for you.." Gwi-nam said as he handed M/n a cute tiny teddy bear and flowers "Thank you Gwi-nam you look lovely" M/n said smiling  "Tch whatever lets go" He said holding the door for M/n to get in.

M/n and Gwi-nam sat in the car in silence not really knowing what to say " Y'know if you get scared you can hold me" Gwi-nam said with a smirk "Sure my knight and shining armor" M/n jokingly said just as they arrived to the theater, Gwi-nam opened M/n door and helped him out "Thanks Gwi-nam!" M/n said cheerfully "Tch whatever..lets go sunshine" Gwi-nam muttered buying the tickets and walking into the room While M/n trying to keep up

"Woah Gwi-nam you rented out the whole place?!" M/n said in disbelief "Yes now hurry up and sit down the movie is starting" Gwi-nam said looking away hiding his blushing face. M/n said next to Gwi-nam concentrating on the movie however Gwi-nam couldnt help but look at M/n he had such adorable reactions whenever he got scared, M/n was like an angel to gwi-nam and he would do whatever it takes to protect him.

M/n was a new world to Gwi-nam, After feeling someone look at him for a long time M/n turned to Gwi-nam to see him blushing like crazy "Gwi-nam-" M/n was cut off by the movie ending only to hear a tch "The movies over, I'll drive you home cmon" Gwi-nam said  walking out with M/n and helping M/n in the car, A long awkward silence filled the car "sunshine.. thanks for coming today, you look beautiful and i-" 

Gwi-nam was cut off by M/n kissing Gwi-nam on the cheek just as they pulled into M/n driveway "Today was lovely Gwi-man lets do this again!" M/n said getting out of the car waving Gwi-nam goodbye then walking into his house.  Gwi-nam was a blushing mess he touched the cheek he was kissed on and started grinning like a child getting his favorite toy.