Unapproachable ✮ ♱

Frank iero x reader

(Summary: she was perfect, and she reminded him he would always he beautiful to her)

(This is set in the Im Not Okay (i promise) music video universe and it's loosely based on it. So they are all seniors in high school besides Mikey who is a junior.)

(Warnings: lots of fluff, a lil angst, a little physical violence (not in the relationship), and cursing)

(Words: 4412)

* ・゚★ 。・ * ・゚☆ 。・ * ・゚★ *

  She's the school most unapproachable girl. Her pretty hair and bright eyes make gazing at her almost uncomfortable, because no one knew what would happen if she caught you. But that was the problem. People would just assume who she was.

How she behaved. Because putting in the effort to find out who was under the porcelain structure she upheld in the halls was to taxing of an idea. Which means no one knows besides her small group of friends that she is a genuine and kind girl who wouldn't hurt a fly.

No matter who it was she would always greet a person with a smile. An optimistic shield surrounded her in her daily life to hide the anxieties that riddled her brain when she was behind closed doors. She knew no one would truly ever understand or like her for her because no one ever cared enough to find out for themselves.

That was till she met him.

He didn't give a fuck who she was when he sat down in the chair next to her, during a random third period. He just new he was annoyed.

"Mr. Iero please move yourself away from Mr. Way and Mr. Toro. How about.... Hmm, ah yes. Next to miss (l/n)." The older woman hummed as she turned away from the ineligible chicken scratch she was writing on the board. The noises coming from the back row distracting her.

"Ugh..." he whined picking up his notebook and a banged up pen, bringing it to the table next to the girl. A loud thud sound echoing in the room as he sat down dramatically.

His notebook was covered in sketches and what seamed to be paragraphs of what stylistically, the girl assumed to be poetry. A few staples holding the corners on for dear life.

He looked up at her and all she could do was what she did best. She gave him a soft smile, hoping to make him feel at ease in his new chair at the front of the room. He just rolled his eyes and started to hit his pen on his notebook in a drumming fashion. Which explained why it looked almost chewed up.

She adjusted herself in her seat making sure her uniform looked straight. She could feel his eyes boring into her every few seconds. But she couldn't help but do the same. The way he looked made her head go all fuzzy. He didn't look like the rest of the people at the school. From his haircut, to his lip ring, to the way his uniform fit. She was entranced.