Chapter 1

Gus was not in the mood today, the Three reasons why was One, he only had Four hours of sleep, Two was that he forgot his lunch and to eat breakfast, and Three w as because it's February 1st.  The month of love was now here and now every guy and trans girl or person would start asking their crush's on date it given the chance.

  Gus was walking to school with a empty stomach and a moody face, the moment he walk through the school doors, we was smacked face first with Heart shaped balloons and other Love themes Decore.  He decided to no greet his friends that day cause he would just get fith wheeled as if that didn't happen often (POOR GUS!!).

Whenever It was February the classes were cut by half for some reason, so only two hours later, the bell screamed telling it was lunch.  Gus walk to a empty Table cause all the others just people doing lovey dovey stuff or older kids making out, He didn't want to throw up so he went at the table were no one sat at FAR away from the other tables.

He sat down and went though his bag and forget he forget to pack a lunch. "Fuck.. " he sighed and was gonna get up and buy a school lunch. "Hey Trerp", Gus surprised almost fell bit the table caught him, he looked behind him and saw mattholomule, the only one who didn't seen to look effected by the Month of love.

"Matt you scared me! ", " Sorry, So why are you Not sitting with those kids you hang out with? " Gus looked at Matt and  said, "Cause it's February, and Amity and Willow are probably gonna prioritize hanging out with Luz and Hunter for the entire month. " Matt's face changed to surprise, "Wait, Amity, Hunter and Willow are trans? " "yea, why ask? " "Hmm, I'm just surprised a bit. "

"Let me guess it's cause you didn't know the were trans? " "yea I guess." Matt looked down at Gus who was sitting down, "Can I sit down if it's ok?" "Of Course! I'm just glad that at least one of my friends aren't affected by Cupid's dum arrows. " "Yea, right.. " Matt sat down next to Gus and pulled out his much from his bag, Gus look at his lunch bag and his stomach then gurgled, "Let me guess, you forget to pack lunch? " "yea." Matt then took a bit with a blue bow on and and slid it to Gus.

"I was prepared if you frogot so I packed you some lunch as well, you don't need to thank me.. " Matt looked away as blush grew on his face, Gus looked at the box and opened it, It had a bag of white chocolate sugar cookies and a slice of Iscream Cake. "Aww that you Matty!! How did you know that Iscream cake and white chocolate super cookie were my favorites!! " Gus pulled Matt into a hug as Matt's blush grew more and more. "I said you didn't need to thank me but your welcome I guess."

Gus let Matt go to start eating the lunch Matt had packed. Matt look at Gus as his face slowly softened into a soft smile.  Gus was almost done with the cake when he looked at Matt and asked, "Do you wanna bit? " "Wait what?" "Do you want a bit? " "But it's you cake?" "I know but you made it for me so I insist.", Gus then took a small peice of the cake and said, " Open Matty. " "Wait why? " "So I could give you some cake why else? " "You can just give me the plate? " "Nah, this if funnier, now open wide Matty! " Gus's face made a smile and then giggled after saying that.

Matt felt that he could not say no to Gus's Stupid (Adorable) face so he opened his mouth in defeat and ate the cake with Gus feeding him. 

WORDS - 663