Snow Day! (Part 2 short)

Like I said last time you're human!

Hunter's POV:

My girlfriend gave me snow clothes to go out in the snow. How sweet of her... I mean she's cute in my opinion... 

"How do I look baby... Does it look bad?" Hunter said coming out of y/n's room showing what his human girlfriend gave him.

"O-M-G! YOU LOOK SO CUTE!" Y/n bursting with excitement, jumping up and down. She then grabbed hunter's hand and used her shoes to open the door. 

"Hey Hunter!" Everyone looks at hunter with total excitement.

"Oh, uh hey guys..." Hunter said to the others then looked at you. You were wondering why hunter was looking at you for some reason was it because he was mad? or the clothes you gave him.

"Something wrong baby?" Hunter said looking at you confused.

"Yea it's just that it is very cold out her you know what I mean? " y/n said replying to hunter's question.

"Oh my... Are you sick? Did you feel sick? If you are sick, I'm going to take care of you..." Hunter said letting go of your hand.

"W-Woah calm down Hun..." Y/n said starting to shiver nearly fainting.

"It's okay... I've got you... " Hunter then starting to worry about you so much and took you inside the house.

15 minutes later...

"You okay now baby..." Hunter held you in his chest.

"Yea I'm okay but you didn't have to make me some hot chocolate though..." Y/n said looking at hunter then sneezing.

"Maybe just take a little rest baby... okay?" Hunter said patting y/n's head softly.

"Okay... I love you hunter..." y/n said falling asleep quietly.

"I love you too baby..." Hunter said kissing y/n's head softly.