Chapter 23

When I woke up Sebastian's arms were wrapped around me. I couldn't really get up so I had to wake him up. I felt kind of bad because he looked so serene just laying there, but a girl's gotta get ready for bed first day at Rosewater! Sebastian groaned as I woke him. "Why do you even have to go to school, why can't we just lay in bed all the time together?" he mumbled. I rolled my eyes at him. As much I would rather stay here with Sebastian all the time, my parents were very focused on my education so it was very important that I finished high school. I was always a 4.0 student up until last year. My grades had dropped a bit but not enough to screw me over for college.

As I proceed to get ready for school Sebastian made me breakfast, hash browns and scrambled eggs with bacon. I quickly French braided the front of my hair and lightly curled the rest. I applied my winged eyeliner and dark makeup as usual. It was weird to look I the mirror and see myself as a sort of blonde. It had been a few weeks but it was still different. I shuffled through my closet to pick a good outfit when I remembered how much I didn't care. It was only 2 semesters at Rosewater before I graduated. I pulled out my Louboutins and put on some black leggings with lace patches at the knees and a mauve colored sleeveless tunic shirt that hugged my body. I put on my black lace kimono jacket overtop it and grabbed my Michael Kors tote. I walked into the kitchen where I sat down for breakfast. Sebastian was such a good cook. I could live off of his breakfast food. As I finished up my breakfast Mrs Royalson came inside. "Goodmorning Lindsay! Are you ready for a fresh start at Rosewater? I had to call in a few favors but I got your schedule all set. Now there classes only run 5 per day and they are 60 minutes long. They refer to it as their 'senior condensed schedule.' Your classes start one hour after the lower classes, hence the perks of being a senior. All students are dimissed at 2:00 and there is a 30 minute lunch break for all grades," she explained. "Okay, I think I've got it! Thank you Miranda," I said as she left and Sebastian grabbed his keys. "You know you don't have to drive me to school?" I said. "Actually I do have to, you see, if you were to go alone and anything happened to you, I could not live with myself, plus Woodsworth is only 10 minutes away from Rosewater and my class starts about an hour after you start. I can just get coffee before class," Sebastian explained. "Alright alright, I'll let you have your way this time. But we need to get going, I don't wanna be late for my first day," I exclaimed as we left the house and got into the Audi.

We pulled up to Rosewater. It was a beautiful school with a huge garden area and an outdoor food court. Sebastian pulled right up to the front where he dropped me off. I kissed him goodbye and started walking towards the doors. As I approached the huge double doors in front of me, students were everywhere. It wasn't a big school but it was certainly full. Most kids were wearing jeans and tshirts or seething pretty casual. I felt a bit out of place but I had to remind myself of Sebastian's talk with me last night. I shouldn't let other people change who I wanna be or how I wanna dress or act. I opened the doors and walked in. The office for the school was on my left. I strolled in casually. "Are you Lindsay? Mrs Royalson told us we would be expecting you," a small lady said from behind a desk. "Yes I am. I have my schedule I was just wondering if there was anything else I needed?" I asked. "Well let me get you set up. Here is an IPad fully loaded with all the textbooks you will need for the year. Also, we do not have pockets here so young carry a bag with you to hold your belongings. There are bathrooms located in each wing of the building and bending machines as well. Here is your student ID card. If you run into any problems here at Rosewater, my name is Ms Raina Platt, I am the secretary of students here. Have a good day!" she said kindly. I grabbed my belongings and started walking to my first class, Law and Debate 2. I had always been interested in law but it's de it so much more convenient rang Mr Royalson had his own law firm. I walked into the class where everyone was already seated. The heels f my Louboutins clicked against the ground. "Ms? You must be Lindsay, the new girl. I am Mr Ronta. I teach an assortment of law classes here. Now if you would have a seat anywhere you'd like we are just about to start notes for the day. We have an application on our IPads that allows you to take notes by recording my voice and it puts it into words," the teacher explained. Wow, my frost day was going by so easily. I barely had to do anything. I continued through the rest of the day going from law based classes to art classes, my two favorites which Miranda must have picked up on. I got out of school at 2:00 and saw Sebastian's black Audi parked in the front and he was stand outside it. I rushed over to him and gave him a tight hug and a quick kiss. As I sat down in the Audi I could feel the jealous states directed towards me but I didn't care.

As we drove back to our house I decided to be spontaneous. I reached my hand across the car's console and placed it in Sebastian's lap. Immediately I felt him harden. I undid his shorts and began to stroke him with my hand. "Babe you don't have to," I heard him coo as he
hardened even more. I completely ignored his comment and placed my lips onto his manhood. I began moving my head up and down quickly to pleasure him. He has been so good to me lately and k wanted to surprise him with something special. As I continued pulsing my head and swirling my tongue and he climaxed I could hear Sebastian's faint moaning. He was trying to act all tough and hold out but he didn't have that kind of self control around me.

We pulled up to the house and I pulled his shorts back on. "Damn, that was the first time I've gotten road head and it was incredible," Sebastian said as he adjusted himself. "Anything you for Mr Royalson," I said.