Unexpected enemies

Bosip's pov 

🟨🟨🟨🟨🟨🟨🟨🟨🟨🟨🟨🟨🟨🟨🟨🟨🟨🟨🟨🟨🟨🟨🟨🟨🟨🟨🟨🟨🟨🟨🟨🟨

Two shapes jump down, one shorter than the other both wearing hoodies. The taller of the two  starts to heals blixer, an the shorter one tries to go for me. I couldn't see the shape's face because of it's hoodie, but it's hands were pink, key word: were, because once one of my sharks got a bite, the shape decided that it had enough, it's arms turned into floating spheres and it's hands turned into saw blades trying to slice me in half. The creature quickly got sidelined when bowaev slammed himself into it, but I almost forgot about the other one which was now going for me, it blasted a laser out of his mouth almost killing me. I sent my sharks after the shape because this was my enemy to take care of, but something unusual happened..my sharks refused to go after it, they kept saying that it wasn't an enemy. I didn't understand the things we were fighting were our enemies, right..? The one that was fighting me took off it's hoodie, and it was..i-it was..it was Bob..? 

Nobody's pov

⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️

Bosip couldn't move, he was Stunned, the face of the "shape" he's been fighting was bob's icon but covered in the pink corruption. He wasn't the only one that was stunned though, the shorter of the two was bobal, he was corrupted to. Bowaev didn't want to fight him anymore, bosip didn't want to fight him anymore, and boder was to shocked to do anything, although they all quickly realized something, bob and bobal didn't want to to do this, they were being forced to. And that..that made the trio pissed, especially our shark. At this point the whole plan has changed and they all knew what they had to do: get rid of blixer but make sure he doesn't take their friends, try their best just to tire their friends not to bring harm to them, and bring them home. Although bosip being lost in his thoughts realized something, most game stuff couldn't be brought back to the file, and at this point bob and bobal due to their corruption would be considered enemies, something that couldn't be brought home. Bosip now starting to cry realizing the truth, the others also noticed this and were definitely not pleased by it. But at at least one person didn't want to give up their friends that easily, Bowaev, and his mind was running millions of miles per hour trying to remember if he over herd someone say a solution, thats when bowaev remembered that cyan said that artifact would be more help to their friends, did that mean it could heal them? All of them already got blixer to run off, bowaev dashed grabbing the light blue glowing triangle from bosip's satchel.

"Wha-"

"Sorry have to borrow this for something!" 

Boder panicked because he knew from the look on the little boy's face that he was about to do something dangerous, bowaev dashed up and then pointed the broad end the triangle at the two, and it blasted everything below it, covering the once pink arena in beautiful shades of blue. At the same time this happened bobot and bofo had came to help,but soon realized they had missed out on everything.