Chapter 4 (Isabelle Sawyer)

As Brax was the jock in the group ,he got to hook up with a lot of cheerleaders from the team; well Izzy was an exception and that's what brought us together.Brax was an annoying person from day 1 but when his hookups came to me to discuss about their relationship shit I always declined because I was not interested in finding out about my best friend's sex life at all.

So one day in tenth grade Isabelle Sawyer,the cheerleader whose famous for being sassy and having a rigid behaviour comes in search of me to tell me to stop Brax from prying on her for a hookup and I was impressed that she rejected Brax and her being the only cheerleader to call off Brax, was kind of exaggerating to hear from Isabell herself.Well to be honest ,the disapproval towards Brax made me and her instant friends as we til this day try to abduct Brax's temporary hookups with him and talk shit about him to which Brax doesn't even react as he knows that Izzy would basically do the oppsite of what he says.
Well Izzy might be the bold one out of us but she has her own ambivert self which she rarely shows us as people only get to see the sassy side of her.She only shows how she can be both a quiet and mean person to us.As if she has a grudge with Brax from her past life she keeps messing with Brax and doesn't just
stop there.Once she told the whole cheerleading team that Brax was gay which made Brax's frequent hookups to cut all ties with him for a whole month which was sexually frustrating as to what Brax complained.
And I know up to this date that Brax still questions himself as to why he couldn't get Izzy to sleep with him back then.He was gonna have a bet with me if the whole cheerleading team slept with him but thanks to Izzy I won and I think that's why we became besties.Eventhough Izzy was a hard catch for Brax ,he didn't go after her but instead befriended her and finally got to know why he was rejected and the reason was because Izzy wanted to stand out of her team just for the attention as she was the only one who hadn't slept with a jock, to which she confessed that she does not intent to date a jock at all.
According to what Noah calls it,she's just being a drama queen but Lina says its because Izzy might be insecure to be judged by a person who has slept with many girls as any typical jock has; even Brax, which clearly shows why she gets pissed off when Brax brings up about his hookups.But regardless of that Brax and Izzy have become friends as Izzy pretty much understands that no jock can go without a hookup not even Brax.

Apart from being a cheerleader Izzy has her own apartment now as she decided that she wants to become a fashion designer,which exactly suits her persona as she's pretty and knows it when she sees it.
She even made Brax and Noah  try out new aesthetic outfits; whereas Lucas was strictly following his so-called comfy clothes.Well Noah being the bubbly person he is; rather
than his brother, tried on Izzy's new outfit ideas as he was a party freak and could try out many styles as he pleased.Brax on the other hand didn't want to try on Izzy's ideas but had to as he very much knew she won't stop until she annoys Brax to do so.
The thing I liked most about Izzy was that she was the only one who could piss off Brax who was the exact definition of 'crazy'.

Isabelle is the one to recommend you about staying fit and stuff. She even convinced grumpy Lucas to stop using his diet coke and made me stop my habit of eating whatever's left when I'm angry which only made me bite down on anything ,even once a person who was none other than Brax himself ;which ended up him having a bite mark on his wrist for 5 days which was kind of cool,he tried to play it off as a new tattoo which was just too funny.
Ever since I became friends with Izzy I've become more aware of my bedroom as she always nags me to keep my room in style which was kinda irritating as she was into a lot of interior design shit which annoyed the five us when having her around our places; which proves why her parents were beyond supportive of her having her own appartment.She even joined us for a culinary class with her to which Noah practically ditched his precious parties and even Brax came joining in. But Lucas being the 'I-don't-give-a-shit' person just came for the
food and did nothing. Izzy was glad that we came but all she wanted was to tame the two party animals of our group; Brax and Noah,bwhich proves why she wasn't against
Lucas ditching her and me calling in busy whenever she calls to inform about the class.She would convince us that it was practically a date with all of us at once which was an amazing idea.

But Lucas was kind of not into the whole concept of dating his brother which was fair and I would much rather date a goat than having Brax on a date with me even though it was just an imagination as what Izzy calls it.
To be precise I was not into those girly stuff like makeup,cooking and styling but Izzy was so into girly stuff she even tried to apply to a styling school; thanks to her insecurities, which got a straight 'no' from both me and Lina as she was basically the 'best-dressed' in our group.

As Izzy was a person who inspired many girls in a our school with her outfit ideas,she got her attention and guys would die to date her but only few were able to and jocks were just an exception.I never minded my friends' lovelife, I get to hear all the hot stuff from Brax and once he told me that one of Izzy's boyfriends had to try on her outfits which was designed as to bring out feminine energy with a skirt and that  he even had to try on a wig; which was epic.
I know that one day Izzy will find the perfect guy who would even wear a crappy dress and even walk on a runaway for her but that won't happen soon as its a well known fact that she tries to test the guys she dates as to confirm whether they want sex or a relationship by making them dress up as girls,which is kind of smart and funny at the same time and that is many of the reasons why she doesn't have the 'breakup trauma' as she always makes sure she's ready for the best and  the worst.

Izzy is shown as the savage yet stylish queen of the school but she doesn't enjoy being known for her personality ,she prefers people calling her for the dedication she puts into her work which is why she is insecure to come out and showcase the artist in her.But she's improved and begun making her own Youtube channel which brings helpful content to those who need DIY advice and even recommendations for fashion tips.Well that explains why she's my no.1 cheer person who tries to always be positive and advices me on lossening myself a bit without being a sociophobic mess.