chapter nineteen

POV: kyle
Everyone was in the living room waiting for Johnnie and I. "We know a cafe that's close by and the food is really good there, I'll pay" I said with a smile and we drove off to the cafe. We arrived at the cafe and chose a table that was big enough to fit all ten of us. "Order anything" I said as the others smiled. We were eating and then Alex Dorame spoke up. "So, I'm going home early" she said. "What?" We all said except Alex Ramos. "Yeah, we're moving in together and we need to get settled into our new hose before summer ends" Alex Ramos said. "When are you guys leaving?" [Y/N] asked. "Tomorrow" Alex Dorame said. "I wish you guys could stay longer but it's your decision so I hope you will both be happy" Leda said with a smile. "I also have to go" Jordan said. "You too?" I asked. "Yeah, I need to record some new songs but you guys can still stay at my grandma's place" he said with a smile. "What about us?" [F/N] asked tears starting to fill her eyes. "I was going to surprise you by asking if you'd like to move in with me but since the topic about leaving was brought up I decided to speak up. So do you want to move in with me?" Jordan said holding up a house key. "I would love to move in with you!" [F/N] said excitedly accepting the key. "Awww that's so sweet!" We all said. "Does anyone else have to leave?" Johnnie asked worried and Damon spoke up. "I'm not leaving but I want to move to Los Angeles near Bryan and Johnnie but I'll be taking [Y/N] with me, well if she wants to live with me" Damon said. "Yes! I want to live with you" [Y/N] said. The rest of breakfast went great, four of my friends will be leaving early but I have four staying with me and my lovely boyfriend Johnnie will also stay with me. When we finished eating we went to the mall and did some shopping, when we were done shopping we went to the movies. "Let's watch a scary movie!" I said. We bought tickets and snacks, we got seats and sat down. As the movie got to the scary parts I noticed that Johnnie was scared so I wrapped my arm around him and pulled him close to me. "Don't be scared, you have me here with you" I whispered into his ear and kissed the top of his head. After the movie we went back home and ordered some pizza, we were going to have a small party. We wanted our last day with Alex Dorame, Alex Ramos, Jordan, and [F/N] to be fun.
Here's a short update! I think most of my updates will be short but I'll try to update more frequently. Thanks for reading <3 bye~