Part 2

A/n POV:( like after 45 minutes they reach to jk's university and then tae spoke)

Tae: baby bun call me when you want me to be here okay (all worriedly)

Jk:ok tiger I will don't worry (saying this he was about to go that's when tae hold his hand) what happened?

Tae: Don't you think you're forgetting s/th(just to tease Tae JK start checking his bag)

Jk:no tiger...I didn't forget anything (showing his innocent eyes)

Tae:(left his hand with a pout) okay fine you can go take care love you (start backing away but before that jk held his tie and pull him towards himself and kiss him who obviously kissed back)

Jk: take care drive safe and love you too (said leave his tie and get off the car with a bunny smile)

Tae: aishhhh this bunny will kill me with his this smile one day (smile widely and left to his office)

(He reached his office and again wear his cold face where everyone bow to him respecting their boss....he enter his cabin loosening third button of his coat he sit like a king and then his eyes land on a frame where his bun is showing his bunny smile while hugging tae tightly seeing this a small smile make its way to his lips and he took the frame start caressing it and give a long peck to his bun's pic....he heard a knock and said in his cold voice come in and a small figure peek inside then said)

??:sir may I come in (eyes smile)

Tae:(look up to the small figure said) aishhhh you shorty how many times I've to tell you don't call me sir you're my soulmate man (say getting up from his seat to hug the other male)

Jm: sorry tae by the way how are you and how's kook(asked breaking the hug)

Tae: perfectly fine and very happy how are you and suga hyung

Jm: great as always (sign like 👍)

Tae: what you want to have (taking the phone to call the receptionist)

Jm: nothing bear I am in hurry just come to invite you and kook tonight at our place

Tae: sure any get together (asked leaning back to his seat)

Jm:no not that actually... you're going to be uncle so we decided to throw a little party that's it(shrugged his shoulder like nothing)

Tae:what really! (jm nod) oh god I am so happy for you chim (come to jm and hug him who hug back)congrats soulmate I am very happy for you

Jm:me too so you both are coming

Tae: sure (showing his boxy smile)

Jm:ok then I am going we've lot of preparations don't be late okay bear (standing up from his seat)

Tae: okay sure take care of yourself and little mochi too (pointing towards jm's invisible womb)and no need to come office until the lil Champ won't be in your arms okay!!!

Jm: sure you too bye (hug e/o) take care ( tae nod and jm wave his hand and leave tae's cabin)

[Tae POV]
(I should complete my work ASAP then I'll pick my bun up and then take him for shopping he'll be so happy... saying this he start signing some papers.... after three hours he heard a message popped in his phone showing its time to pick up his husband he Immediately took his phone and left his cabin but not before telling his secretary cancelling his leftover schedule for the day)

                   To be continued