Chapter 2: Friends Forever

Tu hai toh tedhi medhi raahein,

Ulti pulti baatein,Seedhi lagti hai.

"Kaira?" Kaira turned around shocked at the sudden intrusion in her room. She saw her best friend dressed in Mickey mouse night suit, looking the odd one out in the crowd.

"Ruhi" Kaira hugged Ruhanika tightly as her best friend patted her head.

"Why are you dressed as a bride? Tell me everything in detail right now" Ruhanika pulled Kaira with her on a bed as Kaira explained her everything that happened a few hours back.

"How much money does he want? I'll throw it on his face but you don't have to give up yourself like this" Ruhanika stood up ready to confront the man her friend couldn't.

"I'm going into this willingly" Kaira tried stopping her but Ruhanika was already out of the room.

"Oye Ranawat" Ruhanika called Adhiraj by his surname pulling his attention from the window. He looked over angrily at hearing such disrespect.

"Don't look here there like an owl, its me talking, Ruhanika Shekhawat in flesh and body" She clicked her fingers to get his attention. seeing Adhiraj's glare the guests quickly made themselves scarce from the place leaving him and the two girls to talk.

"Ruhi stop" Kaira rushed behind her as fast as she could considering the heavy lehenga.

"Name your price to leave my friend. What is it? 50 lacs? 1 crore? 2 crore? Name it and you'll get it" Ruhanika said standing face to face with him. Kaira stopped between them, placing a hand on his chest and pulling her friend behind her.

"My friend..." Kaira looked at Adhiraj to introduce Ruhanika to Adhiraj and vice versa.

"Best friend!" Ruhanika pinched Kaira's arm reminding her that she was more than just a friend. Adhiraj's gaze flickered to Ruhanika and glared at her.

"Anikaa?" All three of them turned towards the source of the voice.

"Rudra" "Rudransh" "Rathore" All three of them recognized the person and called him by the name they knew him.

"Sorry I couldn't find a parking spot. What kind of wedding is this Kayu? You didn't even invite us" Rudraansh, Ruhanika's fiance hugged Ruhanika and looked at Kaira complainingly.

"Tu aadhi gharwali hai, puri nahi. Itna saj dhaj ke kaha chali?" (You are half housewife, not full. Where are you going so dressed?) Rudransh asked looking down at Kaira.

"Best friend- Best friend's fiancé" Kaira held out her hand towards Adhiraj so he could step closer so she could introduce her friends to him.

"Ranawat?" Rudraansh looked at Adhiraj coldly who nodded at him with equal attitude.

"You know this pedophile?" Ruhanika looked at Rudraansh shocked, placing her hands on her waist.

"Cousin. Mama's son" Rudraansh said nodding his head holding his cold gaze with Adhiraj.

"Who are you calling a pedophile Miss?" Adhiraj asked crossing his hands at his chest.

"Umm...you?" She too crossed her arms and replied.

"Okay guys chill. Ruhi- Rudra, there's been change in plans and I'm marrying him since Ishu ran away" Kaira tried to refocus the topic at hand.

"Yes and hence I asked you how much money will it take you to see yourself out of her life?" Ruhanika said pulling a chair for herself and sitting down on it.