𓍢 ִ ໋ 🌷 𝙮𝙪𝙨𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙤'𝙨 𝙖𝙡𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙚𝙙 𝙗𝙧𝙖𝙞𝙣 𝙘𝙝𝙚𝙢𝙞𝙨𝙩𝙧𝙮. ༄ؘ

SIGN THE PETITIONS IN MY BIO

🪷

genya almost breaking the facial recognition feature while playing capture the flag

🌿

deciding that it was a good idea, the teachers from kimetsu academy had decided that it would be a splendid idea to let the students get play a silly little game of capture the flag. split it into: the first years, second years, and third years all against each other. everything was in excepted rough housing. yushiro who was alongside tengen watched intently. "what? are you going to grade them or something?" tengen gave yushiro a slap in the back, with such power it pushed yushiro a little. "no." giving tengen a glare, a warning to not do it again he focused his attention on the game that had been displayed on the monitor's of the teachers lounge.

"it's about to start, i'm thrilled!" tengen howled smacking his knee. "look at your kiddos go!" watching the children pace around with their groups or alone, however they preferred. different types of moves were thrown at, some kids already injured. "and there goes murata." poor murata had fallen in the pit. "jesus." murmured yushiro watching the screen, zenitsu passing out electricity, gyutaro throwing out his sickles, koyuki using her snowflakes as a barrier towards incoming attacks, kanao and (name) being parted up, aoi hiding, whatever else.

"what are those three doing?" yushiro's eyes focused on the monitor of where genya, sanemi, and obani were running towards. most likely the two second years cornering the first year who had made a little gun out of the dirt that laid in the battle grounds. "well, how about this match up!" tengen watched excitedly, eyes gleaming and a smirk resting on his face. "what is obanai going to pull?" watching the serpent like boy's hair turn into snakes—an attack— until a burst of light flashed knocking out obanai. "enmu, amazing!" it seemed that tengen was enjoying the show more than yushiro, probably right.

"that didn't stop shinazugawa." yushiro pointed out, correct. sanemi still dashed towards his brother. "where are they even headed? that door is locked." tengen watched with a hand under his chin. "let's hope he doesn't break it."