Getting Gold

(Just a small minor note in this and many more chapter I will have y/n take pictures of herself. If it doesn't look like what you look like then please don't get upset it's just a general idea of what the photo would be:))

I was sitting in the gorilla waiting for my theme to start. Usually my brother Roman would be here but he had a match on night 2 of WrestleMania and he was strategizing his plan (as if he hasn't fought Brock a million times) "Y/n are you ready!" My cousin Jimmy yelled give me a fist bump. I was going to finally bring my own gold into the bloodline. My match was against Becky Lynch for the Raw womens championship. Belair had gotten injured about two months ago so I got put in the title picture and I wasn't going to let that opportunity go to waste. I cut a promo on raw last week and now it is an extreme rules match. "You can bet your fucking ass I am." My theme started and I went out as my cousins stayed backstage. Becky then came out and the match had begun.

(Time skip)

Me and Becky's has been going on for about 25 minutes and it has been hell. Tables, chair, stairs, kendo sticks, ladder , tool, you name it we used it. I was try to collect myself on the to rope after I had kicked Becky away but Becky hopped back up and hit a hurricanrana right on to a ladder laid across the barricades. Everything was a blur for the next two minutes. Becky got up and threw me back into the ring. I didn't fully know what was going on but I did recognize one thing. 1..2.. I swung my shoulder up right before the count hit three. The whole area was freaking out as was Becky. She started to get all up in the referees face which is the exact thing I needed. I got up and when Becky turned around I hit Becky with a super man punch. I ran to the corner and did my brother's taunt and hit Becky with a spear.

1..2..3

I did it I actually won! I almost started crying when I was give the title. My cousins ran out from backstage and both of them hug me and lifted me in the air. We went backstage "Holy shit that was amazing. I need to go but I love you guys." I said "No problem man. We'll see you later." I went to the doctor and was told to keep it easy for a couple days so I could recover but it shouldn't be anything to major. I went to the bloodline locker room. I showed my brother my title. "Great now the whole bloodline has gold." He said getting up and giving me a handshake. I left and went to the women's locker room. Belair was in there with her arm wrapped from where Becky broke it in the dis-arm-her a few weeks ago. "Hey B. How is your arm doing?" "Not great I'm out for about 9 months." "Shit girl I'm sorry." Bianca jokingly punched my arm. "Hey girly your not that broke my arm. But when I come back I want a title shot." "Bet you got it." She smiled and gave me a side hug. "See ya gurl." I got my phone and took a pic for my Instagram

@Y/n_Anoaʻi: AND NEW RAW WOMEN'S CHAMPION

Liked by Biancabelairwwe, Samizayn and 6,872 others

Comment:

@beckylynch: REMATCH NOW

@Y/N_fan_88: you earnded it girl

@Becky_Lynch_Stan43 reply to Y/N_fan_88: No she didn't she was only in that match cause she is related to Roman Reigns

@Doing_your_parents69: ture champ <3

I packed my bags and left to go home. A couple people congratulate me on my way out in including Stone cold Steve Austin. I passed by some ginger ranting on how much he hated Johnny Knoxville and how he was going to kick his ass tomorrow. The guys name was Sami Zayn. I new him in NXT but we don't really talk to each other. I just kept walking and got to my truck and left.

The next night

I got to the area for night two and was ready to help my brother win if needed. I was watching the rest of the matches backstage. Sami lost his match and the match was some of the funniest shit I've seen in a while. Along with Theory getting a stunner. It was time for Romans match. I accompanied him to the ring with the Usos on standby the match had started and I was doing my best to support my brother. Brock came in hot with the big moves. I was actually worried for a minute because it looked like Roman was going to lose. I distracted the referee as Paul Heyman threw in the title belt and Roman got a hit on Brock with it. It still didn't keep Brock down. The match was crazy as Brock put Roman in a painful looking submission move. Roman thankfully got to the bottom rope to break the move. He got up and hit Brock for the 3 count. And boom my brother was the new WWE undisputed universal champion. Now it was official. The bloodline leaves WrestleMania and we all got gold.

A/n hey guys I hope you guys like the first chapter. I promise you there will be more Sami Zayn in the next chapter. Love you all and stay safe <3