Twice As Chaotic

"Well, that's one sad story don't you think?" Doflamingo took a shot of sake down his throat. The sake has decent fruity flavor to it. He could taste the hint of sweetness to it as well. It's a good drink to put it.

"What do you think of it, Law?" Doflamingo turned to Law, who won't even bother look at him. He only focused on cooking his beef an put in his platter.

"Don't talk to me, you fucker." Law gave Doflamingo a deadly stare, telling the madman to not talk to him. He's pissed and didn't believe how he could eat in the same table as Doflamingo. 

"Well, good answer!" Doflamingo just gave Law a thumbs up. He already knew that Law won't talk to him. After all that happens, he would definitely do the same thing. He's thinking back should he kill them right away?

No, he need them to get back. Maybe after they get back, he'll kill all of them including Straw Hat himself. He wants revenge. As everything that he built back in Dressrosa crumbled to pieces because of that obnoxious idiot. Right now, he's quite busy managing his gang. He had replaced all current executives after finding out they've been leaking out information. It's a headache to deal with all.

"I've been wondering about this for a long time but before you guys are involved in slaying demons, what are your jobs?" Rengoku have been wondering what did they do before slaying demons. Everyone is also contempt on hearing it.

"Our jobs? Well, nothing out of ordinary. I'm a bounty hunter. I used to hunt criminals with high bounties, and send them to authorities. I usually send the criminals in body bags, as I'm not used on keeping prisoners." Zoro told them. Back in the East Blue, he used to be a bounty hunter before he was recruited by Luffy.

"That shitty cook? He's a cook of course. He worked as a sous-chef in a gourmet restaurant named Baratie. He's a seafaring cook." Sanji and Zoro never get along together. Not in million years. Since the first time they met, until now. 

"Brook on the other hand, was a pirate. He's also a musician alongside his crew. We met him back when we're travelling though the sea of Florian Triangle." Zoro told them Brook's profession in Brook's stead.

"Law is- 

"No need. I'll do it myself." Law cuts Zoro off as he could do it himself without any help.

"I'm a doctor. I specializes in surgeon and body modification. Although all of you had already knew that." Law sees this as pointless. He's not here to make friends, but to get back and that's it. He wonder why he did it anyway.

"Me on the other hand, I'm a crime lord that also dealt with underground business and so on. You know, the illegal stuff here and then." The Hashira knows what Doflamingo was talking about. Although the one that's bothering them is how old Doflamingo is. Being the head of Yakuza at such age is terrifying. A cook, a doctor, a ghost and a ronin. In addition to a yakuza. What kind of bizarre matchup is this?

"Do you remember the first time we met?" Doflamingo directed a question to Law, who immediately stop what he's currently doing. Zoro knew this isn't going well.

"Do I need to make myself clear? I said, don't talk to me!" Law started getting angry. Which is quite rare to see him being this angry.

"I still remember that day you came to me back in Spider Miles Port, North Blue. You were 10-years old back then. Fu-fu-fu." Doflamingo ignored Law's warning to not to talk to him.

*Krak!*

Law had broke his chopsticks as he bite his own lip in anger. Although his reaction made every Hashira become quite interested. So it's true that both Law and Doflamingo had a deep relationship.

"You use a cutlass, and your body is armed with explosives. Though you lost at the end. It's funny remembering how we first met at that day. You said that you were going to destroy everything, which I found amusing." Cutlass? Explosives? Did something happen back then? What did he meant by destroying everything? Sanemi speculated. 

"Do you know why I take you in that day?" Doflamingo reveal his devilish grin that goes wider. The chopstick on Law's hand broke and the splinter pierce Law's palm, as the result of holding his anger.

"Shut up!!!" Law fully shouted. He was angry, very angry. His hand starting to bleed. Rengoku had though of interfering with them, but Uzui pulled his shirt, signaling him to not meddle in their personal business.

"I see a piece of me within you. Your eyes, filled with hatred and rage...to destroy everything. Your need to satisfy your hunger for revenge and vengeance..." Doflamingo explain what he had seen inside Law when they first met.

"Truly, it's like seeing yourself in a mirror! Ha-ha-ha-ha-ha!" Doflamingo proceed to laugh wildly while trying to hold himself from laughing too much.

"It was also the day you were thrown out from the four-story building by "him", right? I'm amazed on how you survived that!" He keeps on laughing. The Hashira's reactions to it are as surprising as what Doflamingo had said.

"And yet, he's the one who tried so hard to save you from your illness at the end. How many hospitals that he brought you to? And how many hospitals did he burn along the way?" Everyone wasn't expecting that to come out.

Getting thrown from a window by a four-story tall building is quite the thing, but they weren't expecting burning hospitals and such. That sound very brutal.

"The boy from Flevance...had grown so much..." Doflamingo lean his chin on his hand. Flevance? is that where Law originated from? Uzui took a shot.

"The last survivor...of Flevance incident. No wonder you have so much hatred back then." To Doflamingo, anger and hatred is the strongest motivator.

"Flevance, the White City. Once a famous and prosperous city in North Blue. The city gains profit from mining the Amber Lead. However, due to Amber Lead Disease, everything went wrong." Doflamingo started to open up Law's past.

"The Amber Lead that the locals mine proven to be highly toxic, which is killing every citizen. Which it become a outbreak that is lethal." Doflamingo could sense Law being much angrier when his past was brought.

"The neighboring country, which afraid that it is highly contagious, responded by quarantining the city. Due to fear of the disease spread, they killed every single citizen without mercy, although Amber Lead Disease spread by poisoning." Law could still remember the city that was scorched by flames.

"Men, women, children, elderly, everyone wasn't spared. They were shot on sight, while the buildings are burned by flames. Hospitals, town hall, market and so on. If I weren't mistaken, isn't that what happened to your family, alongside your friends?" Doflamingo smiled.

Sanemi widened his eyes as well as Giyuu. Iguro raised his eyebrows, thinking about what Doflamingo just said. Uzui almost spit his drink, and Mitsuri is shocked. Rengoku stops eating for a whole minute. Gyomei almost drop his prayer beads. Zoro knew something's going wrong.

*Shing!*

"Injection Shot!" While aiming at Doflamingo, Law rushes towards him with his sword stretched out to stab him. Law is aiming straight to his chest, to the heart, attempting to kill Doflamingo in one quick move.

*Bam!*

"Is this the best you could do?" The smoke cleared, revealing that attempt ends it failure, as Doflamingo blocked the stab with his palm, clad in Armament Haki. 

"Don't you dare talk about my family, or "him"!!" Law warned Doflamingo.