XXXV ; Special

Hyunjin separates from the smaller one to end up whispering against his lips.

- I'm probably the happiest man on Earth, but despite that... A world is still waiting to be saved.

He pulls back slowly and puts a hand in the chestnut hair of the oldest to caress it gently, waiting for an answer from him.

However, as Minho begins to think, Hyunjin can spot this same phenomenon that he saw during the ambush at the very beginning of their adventure.

The little one's eyes suddenly lit up abnormally.

Concerned, the tallest decides to tell him what he has just witnessed.

- Min'... Your eyes...

He looks up at the swarthy with a confused look on his face.

- Huh...?

- Your eyes... I saw them light up twice... What does it mean? Can you feel it...? Are you aware of it?

He shakes his head in response, then frowns.

- When was the first time you saw them light up...?

- The day we got trapped by these people on the way to the first hotel...

- Really...?

The taller nods then the two boys fall back into a gentle silence.

They do not understand the origin of the phenomenon that his eyes produce, but Hyunjin now knows that it was not fatigue that caused him this vision.

Hyunjin and Minho end up both on the bed trying to come up with a new idea, the taller one having his head on the smaller one's thighs, who caresses his black hair while observing the perfect features of his face.

Minho often thinks back to that vision story that Hyunjin told him, but he doesn't see how that vision could have any connection or relevance to the situation.

The swarthy, meanwhile, ends up opening his eyes wide and straightening up spontaneously to plant his gaze painted with a gleam of lucidity in that of the oldest.

- Minho... Do you remember seeing any movement after the ambush...?

The stopped one blinks several times, letting his hand fall on his own thigh, looking away to think better.

- Mmh, I don't think so... I really think that time stopped afterwards... But where are you going with this?

The click is more than imminent for the older one and he starts glancing up and down at the boy in front of him.

- Hyun'?

Visibly confused, he waves his other hand in front of Hyunjin's face and Hyunjin shakes his head slightly before abruptly grabbing the smaller's shoulders.

- Minho... I think you might be a bit more special than I thought...

...