....

It was just a normal night down at Lila's house, skid was sleeping, her and Atticus were doing their own things but... It wasn't gunna be normal for much longer; You see here, right Atticus is in a cult or well a leader of it so he's out most nights and usually always busy, Lila hates that because it's tearing the family apart and she has finally decided to speak to him about it.

"𝘈𝘵𝘵𝘪𝘤𝘶𝘴, 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘮𝘢𝘺 𝘸𝘦 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘢.. 𝘚𝘦𝘳𝘪𝘰𝘶𝘴 𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘢 𝘮𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘵 ,𝘱𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘦? " She had looked at him with a small worried yet serious look "𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭? " Attic had replied with one of his eye brows raised and said that with a confused tone,why does she want to have a serious conversation now? Why not later..... "𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘤𝘶𝘭𝘵. " she still had that face as she replied staring right at him. "𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐮𝐥𝐭, 𝐋𝐢𝐥𝐚? "His tone got serious, along with his face. "𝘪𝘵'𝘴 𝘵𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘧𝘢𝘮𝘪𝘭𝘺 𝘢𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘵 𝘈𝘵𝘵𝘪𝘤! 𝘏𝘰𝘸 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘯𝘰𝘵𝘪𝘤𝘦𝘥, 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘯𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘭𝘺 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘴𝘰𝘯 𝘣𝘢𝘳𝘦𝘭𝘺 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸𝘴 𝘺𝘰𝘶, 𝘸𝘩𝘺 𝘥𝘪𝘥 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘤𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘴𝘵𝘶𝘱𝘪𝘥 𝘤𝘶𝘭𝘵 𝘢𝘯𝘺𝘸𝘢𝘺𝘴! " "𝐈 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐞𝐝, 𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐞𝐝 𝐈 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐈 𝐚𝐦 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐢𝐧 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐮𝐥𝐭 𝐛𝐞𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐧𝐨 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐞𝐥𝐬𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧! 𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐞 𝐡𝐞 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰𝐬 𝐦𝐞 𝐈 𝐚𝐦 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫. 𝐈 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐮𝐥𝐭 𝐛𝐞𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐩𝐞𝐨𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐚 𝐛𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐤 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐥𝐝 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐨𝐜. 𝐍𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐢𝐬 𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫 " he was getting angry, Lila wasn't having it "𝘈𝘛𝘛𝘐𝘊𝘜𝘚! 𝘠𝘖𝘜 𝘏𝘈𝘝𝘌 𝘈 𝘚𝘖𝘕 𝘛𝘖 𝘗𝘙𝘖𝘝𝘐𝘋𝘌 𝘕𝘖𝘛 𝘈 𝘚𝘛𝘜𝘗𝘐𝘋 𝘊𝘜𝘓𝘛!!" He looked at his wife "𝐬𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐬𝐩𝐨𝐤𝐞 𝐮𝐩 𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐞, 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝐋𝐢𝐥𝐚. 𝐍𝐨𝐰 𝐈 𝐬𝐮𝐠𝐠𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐤𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐪𝐮𝐢𝐞𝐭 𝐈 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐰𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐬𝐤𝐢𝐝 𝐮𝐩 𝐧𝐨𝐰? " "𝘈𝘵𝘵𝘪𝘤𝘶𝘴, 𝘐 𝘴𝘶𝘨𝘨𝘦𝘴𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘱 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘵𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘤𝘶𝘭𝘵 𝘰𝘳 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘸𝘦𝘭𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘥 𝘣𝘢𝘤𝘬, 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘖𝘉𝘚𝘌𝘚𝘚𝘌𝘋 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘤𝘶𝘭𝘵, 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘪𝘯'𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘮𝘢𝘯 𝘐 𝘮𝘢𝘳𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘥. " he stood, staring her down “𝐋𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐬 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐈'𝐦 𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐧, 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐟𝐮𝐧 𝐛𝐞𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚 𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐥𝐞 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐭. 𝐈'𝐥𝐥 𝐬𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐢𝐯𝐨𝐫𝐜𝐞 𝐩𝐚𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐲 𝐛𝐲 𝐭𝐨𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐨𝐰. ” he didn't really need to have anything to bring with him over than a bag or two because most of his stuff is at the cult mansion, where he now headed too.

Eventually, he arrived to the mansion opening the door going straight upstairs to where his room would be, unpacling the extra bits he brought from home around the room on where they need to be.. Down back with Lila, she was in tears but it was the right choice on giving him them options but she had to say it because she can't deal with him going on about the cult and not being around to help with skid, but now she has to provide skid on her own..