Life at the cult for Atticus

years later, one day he was sat in his study writing stuff for what havoc the cult to do..but then there was a knock on the door “𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐭?” he lifted his head from the paper and looked at the door, it opened and there was a cult member who had a child with them and a note “𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭'𝐬 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐝? 𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐞..? ” “𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙘𝙝𝙞𝙡𝙙 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙣𝙤𝙩𝙚 𝙞𝙨 𝙛𝙧𝙤𝙢 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙚𝙭-𝙬𝙞𝙛𝙚 𝙗𝙤𝙨𝙨, 𝙄 𝙨𝙪𝙜𝙜𝙚𝙨𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙩𝙧𝙖𝙙𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙣𝙤𝙩𝙚 𝙗𝙚𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙜𝙤 𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙖𝙡 ” the cult member walks over handing over the note and leaving the sleeping child(skid) resting against Attic .  ‘𝗵𝗲𝗹𝗹𝗼, 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗺𝗮𝘆 𝗻𝗼𝘁 𝘄𝗮𝗻𝘁 𝘁𝗼 𝘁𝗮𝗹𝗸 𝘁𝗼 𝗺𝗲 𝗯𝘂𝘁 𝗜 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗹𝗹𝘆 𝗻𝗲𝗲𝗱 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘁𝗼 𝘁𝗮𝗸𝗲 𝗰𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝗼𝗳 𝘀𝗸𝗶𝗱 𝗱𝘂𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝗺𝗼𝗻𝗲𝘆 𝗶𝘀𝘀𝘂𝗲𝘀, 𝘁𝗮𝗸𝗲 𝗴𝗼𝗼𝗱 𝗰𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝗼𝗳 𝗵𝗶𝗺 𝗼𝗿 𝘆𝗼𝘂'𝗿𝗲 𝗱𝗲𝗮𝗱. -𝗟𝗶𝗹𝗮’
He sighed and put the note down,looking at skid “𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐈'𝐦 𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐬𝐡𝐞'𝐬 𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐮𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐩𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐨𝐧𝐞, 𝐮𝐡 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐠𝐮𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐛𝐞 𝐚𝐰𝐤𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐝 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐚 𝐛𝐢𝐭 𝐧𝐨𝐰 -” He now huffs.

Atleast a couple of months later has passed by, I've got to admit attic was having issues at first but then got used to the fact of dealing with his own kid. He was in the kitchen , making himself a coffee “𝙳𝚊𝚍? ” the sound of slide voice trailed into the room, he sounded tired yet sad. “𝐇𝐦, 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭'𝐬 𝐮𝐩 𝐤𝐢𝐝? ” The man turnt and looked at skid crouching down to his level. “𝚆𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝚒𝚜 𝚖𝚘𝚖 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚑𝚘𝚖𝚎..? ” The child asked out of curiosity. “𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐞𝐞, 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐚𝐢𝐧'𝐭 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐥𝐞𝐟𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐦𝐞 𝐩𝐥𝐮𝐬 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐬 𝐦𝐞. 𝐒𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐤𝐢𝐝 𝐢𝐭 𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐧𝐬 ” Skid nods and leaves the room with an 'ok dad, bye.' Atticus did a small sigh, continuing to make his coffee. Once the coffee was made he sat down and took a sip but then put the cup down, it was too hot at the moment so he wanted for it too cool down a bit. He was thinking to himself about things to do, but he stopped after a couple mins due to he focused back to his coffee, so he drank it and went back to his study.

Down at the extra rooms, room 2 was Skid and Robert, the two was having a convo “𝚁𝚘𝚋𝚎𝚛𝚝 𝚕𝚘𝚘𝚔 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚒 𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚒𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚗𝚎𝚝! 𝙰 𝚛𝚘𝚋𝚘𝚝 𝚖𝚊𝚜𝚔!! ” skid shouted in excitement “𝘋𝘢𝘮𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵'𝘴 𝘴𝘰 𝘤𝘰𝘰𝘭 𝘥𝘶𝘥𝘦!”Robert replied, “𝙰𝚗𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚌𝚛𝚎𝚍𝚒𝚝 𝚌𝚊𝚛𝚍𝚜 𝚗𝚊𝚖𝚎 𝚒𝚜 𝙰𝚝𝚝𝚒𝚌! 𝙼𝚢 𝚍𝚊𝚍𝚜 𝚗𝚊𝚖𝚎𝚎𝚎” he said whilst putting the mask on “𝘋𝘪𝘥 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘣𝘰𝘴𝘴𝘦𝘴 𝘤𝘳𝘦𝘥𝘪𝘵 𝘤𝘢𝘳𝘥-” “𝘥𝘪𝘥 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯 𝘢𝘴𝘬? -” Robert started to feel some panic, heating up and sweating. “𝚗𝚞𝚑-𝚞𝚑? ” Rob was till sweating “𝘸𝘦𝘭𝘭- 𝘶𝘩 𝘺𝘰𝘶'𝘳𝘦 𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘴𝘰𝘯 𝘴𝘰..... 𝘐𝘵 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘣𝘦 𝘧𝘪𝘯𝘦, 𝘩𝘰𝘱𝘦𝘧𝘶𝘭𝘭𝘺 ” Robert is kinds scared of Atticus, well who blames him?.... “𝙸𝙼𝙰 𝙶𝚄𝙽𝙽𝙰 𝚂𝙷𝙾𝚆 𝙳𝙰𝙳 𝙼𝚈 𝙼𝙰𝚂𝙺!! ” “𝘖𝘩- 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘨𝘰 𝘥𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵! ” he smiled

Skid ran to his dads study room and ran in , Atticus was busy planning a meeting for a couple days later. “𝙳𝙰𝙳 𝙳𝙰𝙳!!!! 𝚕𝚘𝚘𝚔 𝚊𝚝 𝚖𝚢 𝚖𝚊𝚜𝚔!!! ” the child jumped up and down in excitement “𝐛𝐢𝐭 𝐛𝐮𝐬𝐲 𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐛𝐮𝐬𝐲, 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫 ” he replies with a a concentrated tone “𝚊𝚠𝚑.... 𝙾𝚔.. ” skid left sadly. Atticus carried on writing and planning the meeting.

Skid walked back to his and Roberts room “𝚑𝚎'𝚜 𝚋𝚞𝚜𝚢 𝚛𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚗𝚘𝚠.. ” skid pouts “𝘸𝘦𝘭𝘭, 𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘮𝘢𝘴𝘬! 𝘏𝘦𝘭𝘭 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘬 𝘰𝘯𝘤𝘦 𝘩𝘦'𝘴 𝘧𝘪𝘯𝘪𝘴𝘩𝘦𝘥 𝘥𝘰𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘩𝘦'𝘴 𝘥𝘰𝘪𝘯𝘨 ” he smiled and now skid hugged Robert “𝚃𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚔𝚜 𝚁𝚘𝚋! ”