BABE WAKE UP THERES AN UPDATE

AN!!

so here's something I had to think long and hard on, one that isn't a scenario in his office. Ykw I'm not gonna even summarize this you can just figure it out on your own 😠

BUT GIVE ME TIME!! IM TRYING OKAY?

Anyway we're going with a quickie so yeah
🤑cœms

art by me--------------------------------------------------------

art by me
--------------------------------------------------------

The ride to the Dark forest was boring and long. All you mostly heard was Jack spitting commands and others who hated their job and hated their boss snickering about how 'ugly' Jack was. To be honest, you didn't really think he deserved the title 'Ugly.' Sure, he wasn't the most attractive man: his teeth were crooked, his nose looked funny, and his hair was no ordinary color, but you still thought he was cute.

As you looked from the moving tank, it was getting dark out and the other's were now starting to prepare themselves for the night. Unlucky you, you forgot to bring your sleeping equipment, and now you either gotta share or sleep on the hard wooden floor of the tank. There is another option, but It would feel weird to ask Mr. Horner if you could sleep in the commander's hatch with him.

As for Mr. Horner himself, he was constantly gripping his shoulders as he pondered his orb, giving himself a much needed massage for all the "hard work" he has done. Mr. Horner is a busy man, of course, but he doesn't do a whole lot.

" Ughh, my back feels so sore! "

Mr. Horner was now whining about his sore back. You felt a little bad for him, so you cracked your knuckles, walked over to him with little to no confidence and said,

" Perhaps I can give you a massage? To relax your back muscles perhaps? "

You were sweating, hard. It was such an odd question to ask and you were sure he'd say something negative. Your teeth bit your tongue as you watched Mr. Horner. He looked confused and puzzled, pondering the idea that you could give him a nice massage.

A nice massage, nothing more or nothing less.

" Okay, but don't stop until I'm fully satisfied, got it? "

Jack sneered, but chuckled about how he said it, and so did you. You're mind wasn't extremely dirty, but you could catch on to a few dirty wordings and such. Anyway, you insisted on grabbing him something to sit on so you could reach his broad shoulders.

While trying to find a seat, Mr. Horner was removing his coat so that the massage would feel better. The size difference from his shoulders to is head was quite a huge difference without his coat.

Although that didn't bother you. Nothing of his physic bothered you in any way.

You were staring at him and you didn't even realize it until his voice was heard.

" Hey! The seat? "

With haste, you apologized quickly and rushed back to Mr. Horner, setting the seat down. He sat down with grace. Cracking your knuckles to prepare yourself again, your hands rested upon his shoulders.

" Yeesh your shoulders are large.. "

You muttered under your breath as your hands began to work their magic on his shoulders. The sensation for him was wondrous and delightful. Jack let out a small hum at the lovely massage you gave him on his shoulders. He felt like a million bucks! Well— he does have a million bucks or more.