Prefrence- you having a nightmare

Damon- ( your pov)
"Daddy!"  I scream as you run in the woods behind the Salvatore house. I was being chased by a witch trying to kill me. I ,like hope, am a miracle and is almost literally impossible to be in this earth . With that being said there are many supernatural creatures that are trying to kill me. But luckily I have the mikaelsons and the Scooby- doo gang in my side. But this time they were all dead.

I keep running until I trip on a tree root.

" shit" i say under my breath. I try to get up when I get pushed to the ground. I look up to see the witch over me. She pushes her hand in my Chest and rips out my heart. I scream in pain.

I jolt awake still screaming and I'm tears. Within a second daddy is in my room.

" rose what's wrong." He asks before he sees me crying.

" I had a really bad nightmare"  I say through sobs and he pulls me into his arms.

" I'm sorry do you want to talk about it?" Daddy asked. I shake my head and stay in his arm.

Kol-

I start running for the Gilbert house. Uncle nik just called me and told me that the Gilbert's are going to try to kill dad. I was just up the road with fayth so I knew I could make it.

I got there and walked in to the house to see uncle nik standing there behind me at the door. I walk towards the kitchen just in time to see Jeremy stick the white oak in my dads heart.

My knees give out and I watch as he burns.

" DADDY!"

" DADDY!" I jolt awake. I feel someone put there hand on my shoulder. J turn to see dad with a concerned look on his face. I fling myself into his arms.

" please don't leave me daddy I'm so sorry I didn't get there in time I'm so sorry." I cry into his chest. He wraps his his arms around me as I cry.

" Darling I'm not going anywhere it was just a bad dream." I try's to calm me down.

"I know but it felt so real. Oh and your not going around Jeremy again. Ever" yoy say and you earn a chuckle from him.

Something still feels off tho.
( I'm still pissed about that whole killing him in front of klaus shit. I cried)

Klaus-

I keep running through the town square in mystic falls. It's like it was abandoned and empty.

I am running from mikael. He somehow came back from the dead and was after me. He figured if he couldn't kill klaus he would kill me.

"You can't hide fayth. I will find you and when I do I will kill you. So let's just make it easy for you and come meet your grandpa." Mikael says from behind you.

" never asshat."

I hear a woosh and he stands in front of me.

" you shouldn't have said that" that was the last thing you heard before his hand reached into your chest and ripped your heart out.

You wake up with a small gasp. You panicked and you look around to see the originals all cooped up in a hotel room. We are on our way to New Orleans Elijah and kol were on the couch and me dad and bekah were in the bed. I was laying on dad. I exhale in relief when I don't see mikael in sight. I'm guessing that my sudden movements woke up dad.

" are you ok love?" Dad asks through our werewolf connection.

" no I had a bad dream that mikael was after me because he couldn't kill you and he killed me.
It felt so real." I say back to him and he pulls me into his arms.

" Fayth Amelia Mikaelson I swear to you that I will not let him hurt you. He will have to kill me before that and then he's got all of the others to go through. I love you so much. I could never lose you because I will loose myself"

Elijah- i don't even know what to write so it might just stay like this but I need a update so..