"hey fucktards!"

- The Skatepark

"Hey fucktards!" Billy said, swaying his arms as he walked.

"Fuckin' strangers. Where ya been?" Griffin smiled when he saw Vance and Bruce smile. The two ran up to Griffin and Billy, engulfing them in a bear hug. Robin was sat at the brick wall, smiling.

That was until he saw Finney.

He shouldn't be focusing on this right now, but Finney looked absolutely breathtaking. He was wearing a white dress shirt tucked into black jeans with a belt. He had on black high top converse. And for once, he was wearing his glasses.

To top all of this, Vance called him out. "Pfft! Cunt can't move on!" Vance laughed. Bruce, Billy and Griffin laughed along with him. Robin flipped him off, looking at the ground. Finney gave Vance an annoyed glare which caused Vance to put his hands in the air and act innocent.

Finney kneeled down beside Robin. "Holy shit, what happened? Are you okay?" Finney grazed his hand over the wound on Robin's head. Robin just stayed silent, groaning and wincing.

"M' fine, Finn. I just fell, that's all." Robin eventually responded.

"Yeah, and you were unconscious for about what, 5 minutes?" Bruce pointed out. Robin rolled his eyes, that would only make Finney more worried.

"I don't like the fact we're ignoring that we haven't spoken in 2 years." Griffin said. Billy nodded in agreement, Bruce and Vance doing the same. Finney looked at the ground, as if he was thinking on something. Deeply thinking.

"Yo, earth to Finney?" Bruce said, waving a hand in his face. "Watcha thinking about?"

"Why did we ever stop being friends?" Finney spoke quickly. "I mean, everything was fine before that one Sunday. I don't get it." Robin froze. Vance froze. The rest simply just looked at them. Vance and Robin were the only ones that new the depth of the reason.

Vance looked at Robin and Robin looked at Vance. Vance raised a brow, as if to say 'tell him?'. Robin sighed and nodded. "Ya'll got some sneaky shit going on, you have ever since 2021. You gotta tell us." Bruce said. Robin looked down, bracing himself.

He took a deep breath in. "When we- When we started being friends, I'm gonna be fully honest with all of you, I had a fat ass crush on one of you. I'm not naming any names. However, when we became closer, I just couldn't do it," Robin got quieter as he spoke. Finney sat down beside him and put an arm around his shoulder in reassurance. Everyone else sat cross-legged, eagerly listening.

"I couldn't accept the fact that I was in love with a boy. My grandad always told me that's not right, that it's bad to be a queer. So, I did the only logical thing my stupid ass thirteen year old brain could think of, and I distanced myself. I guess that turned into Vance comforting me about it a lot, so he was with me, then we just kinda split into trios. Now I can see that it was the worst decision of my life. It didn't help at all, I'm still in love with this person.

I mean, I guess I can see why I did it. I'm just not very understanding of it." he finished. Griffin looked at him stunned, Vance sat there smiling, Billy looked stunned as well as Bruce. Finney looked like he was thinking deeply again.

Vance scooted himself over to Robin and engulfed him in a hug. Robin smiled, and hugged him back, patting his back. "I'm proud of you, Tweedle." Vance whispered. Robin laughed.

"Thanks V." he smiled as Vance sat back down. Billy, Bruce and Griffin came up and hugged him too. Robin grunted, seeing as he's still injured. Nonetheless, he still hugged them back.

Finney smiled brightly to himself, as if he just solved an un-solvable detective case. He wrapped his arms around Robin, hugging him tightly. "I think I know who it is." Finney whispered to him as he sat back down.

"Oh yeah? Who is it then?" Everyone scooted closer, interested in the conversation.

"Would I happen to know this person very well?"

"You could say that, yeah."

"Is this person right now wearing glasses?" Finney was the only one wearing specs.

"..possibly."

"Is this person's name Finney?"

"Maybe." Robin said smugly.

"Oh my fucking god you asshats, fucking kiss!" Vance yelled. Robin immediately grabbed Finney's face and smashed his lips on his.