Charlize Theron - This might sound crazy

Charlize Theron is a successful actress, known for her stunning looks and captivating performances on screen. But there was one person who had always caught her eye, a woman named Y/n who worked as a writer on one of her films.

You are the complete opposite of Charlize in many ways. You are quiet and reserved, with a soft-spoken voice and a love for poetry. But Charlize finds herself drawn to your gentle spirit and your sparkling eyes, and she soon realized that she had developed feelings for you.

It's late and Charlize is more than happy that they are finally finished with filming for today. You were sitting in the trailer, going over a scene for the next day's shoot, when Charlize turned to you and took your hand.

She looked deep in your eyes and it felt like she was watching your soul. You were excited and your heart was bumping at your chest. You had this big crush at her, but you didn't tell her because you were scared of the consequences. "Nova, I know this might sound crazy," she started "but I can't keep these feelings to myself any longer. I laid my eyes on you since the first time we met. You are always so calm and you want to help everyone. You even helped me with my kids while i was attending an interview. I'm happy every single time I can look into your eyes and I'm dying insind because of hapiness everytime I hear you laughing. Y/n. I'm in love with you," she said.

Your eyes widened in surprise, but then you smiled. "Charlize, I had no idea. You are the most beautiful person I ever laid my eyes on. I have to admit that I have had this crush on you since we first met at the set. I love you too!"

Charlize slowly leaned in and kissed you. Her lips meeting yours in a soft, tender kiss. They pulled away, smiling at each other, and Charlize knew that she had found something special.

Your love grew stronger with each passing day, and you soon became inseparable. You spent every moment you could together, exploring the city and trying new things. Charlize loved the way Y/n looked at her, with such tenderness and adoration.

As time went on, you decided to make things official. You went public with your relationship, and the media buzzed with excitement. But for Charlize and you, all that mattered was your love for each other.

Years later, as you looked back on your lives together, you knew that you had found something rare and beautiful. You had found love in each other's arms, and nothing else in the world could ever compare.

So i know it's not long but i hope you liked it ;)