Elaine Markinson ~ jealous

So this was a request (pretty nice one) and I'm sorry that it took some time, but here you go <3

Summary: Y/n gets jealous

Y/n was a woman unlike any other. She was smart, beautiful, and confident, and Elaine was immediately drawn to her. They started dating, and before long, Elaine knew that she was in love.

But there was a problem.

Everywhere they went, men would stare at Elaine. They would flirt with her, offer to buy her drinks, and try to get her number. It was clear to Y/n that Elaine was used to this kind of attention, and it made her feel insecure and jealous.

One night, they were out at a fancy restaurant for dinner. Y/n and Elaine sat there peacefully, but Y/n couldn't help but notice the men at the bar, eyeing Elaine and trying to get her attention. She tried to ignore it, but she couldn't shake the feeling that Elaine was slipping away from her.

They continued talking and then one of the men appeard next to the dinner table. "I'm sorry to interrupt you-" he started. "Yes, you should be sorry and you may go now." Y/n cut him off. He was quite shocked but didn't stop. He only turned around to Elaine even more than before. "So, what I wanted to ask is, if we could probably get your number so we could meet up for a coffee sometime?". Elaine gave you a little side eye.

Elaine noticed Y/n's unease and only replied "Piss off and go to fucking hell."

After the man gave her an annoyed look, she askes what was wrong with Y/n. Elaine's girlfriend tried to play it off, but the business women could tell that something was bothering her.

"Sweetheart? Could it be, that my wonderful girlfriend is jealous?" Elaine teased, taking Y/n's hand in hers. Y/n started blushing and mummed, "Of course not. Why should I?"
"Oh I don't know. You sounded very pissed back there. I just hope you know that first I'm not into men and second I only love you?" Elaine tried to provoke her.

Y/n felt a sense of relief wash over her. She had been so worried about losing Elaine to someone else, but hearing Elaine's words reassured her that their love was strong.
"But be for real, you were jealous. If you say the truth it will be worth it. I promise." Elaine whispered in Y/n ear.

"YES, OKAY. I was fucking jealous because whereever we're going, all the men are starting to flirt with you even if I literally kissed you ten seconds before!" Y/n shouted.

"I'm sorry, Elaine," Y/n said, feeling embarrassed. "I just can't help feeling jealous sometimes. It's silly, I know."

Elaine smiled, stood up and pulled Y/n into a big hug. "It's not silly, Y/n. I understand how you feel. But please know that I love you, and I'm not going anywhere."

As they continued their meal, Y/n felt a newfound sense of security in their relationship. She knew that Elaine was with her, and that nothing could come between them.

So I hope you liked it, I tried to get the talking like the film (?).
If there are any flaws in the text like grammar or spelling please let me know in the comments!!!

Requests are appreciated.

Love y'all bye!

Mael_stuff