Chapter One

Chapter One | iLike Jake

🎤💋❤️

Della Morgan's life completely changed when she was 10 years old, her mum died in a car accident when driving to watch her compete in a state singing competition. It was the worst and best day of her life because the video of her performance went viral, millions and millions of views later Della was signed to a record label and making her first album. That's where she met Lola,

Lola Davis is a global superstar, singer,model,actress theres nothing this girl can't do and that's why she was one of Della's ultimate role models, and now there practically sisters, sure there not related but Della's dad couldn't come with her on tour because of work so Lola took care of her. Lola and Della are best friends, they help each other write songs and work on choreography for performances and Lola is even helping prep Della for her first day back at school since her 6 month tour.

Her life changed when she was 10 and had continued to for the past 3 years so she's hoping returning to school will bring her back some normalcy well she works on her 3rd album.

🎤💋❤️

"Just smile and be polite, give a few autographs if they ask but cap it at five ok," Lola said as she held Della's shoulder walking her toward the front door of Ridgeway Junior high. Della nodded as Lola continued "two photos max and no promises or agreements to do a guest appearance on some weird pre-teen podcast, got it".

"Got it" Della nodded as Lola gave her a quick side hug and turned around to her car yelling "call me if you need me" as she walked away.

"Ok you can do this" Della whispered to herself as she walked through the main entrance.

🎤💋❤️

Della had barley been at school for an hour and she already wanted to go home, she gave five autographs and took one photo with a group of girls before classes started, it was now break and she was hunting for an old friend, Freddie Benson. She had heard from a few AV club kids that he ran the club now and since she wanted to rejoin she had to ask him.

That's how she found herself helping the small brunette boy off the floor after successfully tricking some angry boys to fight elsewhere.

"Thanks" Freddie said as Della helped him up.

"So, your president of the AV club right?" She asked quickly slightly uncomfortable speaking to him again after such a long time.

"Yeah, why ?" Freddie replied with a tilt of his head "you thinking about rejoining"

"I was hoping to" Della smiled

"Ok well, the next meeting is tomorrow after school" Freddie said as he swung his bag over his shoulder.

"Thanks, see you there" Della said as she turned to walk away only to be stopped by Freddie as he yelled "wait"

"Yeah"

"I'm the tech producer for this web show, iCarly and I was just, kinda wondering if you would want to come watch the show tonight" Freddie cringed at his own stumble and continued "not be on it just watch maybe be the first person to appreciate the tech side to the show"

"Um"

"Please" Freddie said when he released she was most likely going to say no

"You know what sure, just take my number and text me the time and place" she sighed as she put her number in his phone and started walking to her next class.

🎤💋❤️

"So why are you so happy ?" Della asked as she helped Freddie finish setting up the microphones and cameras

"Cause he can't sing, he's horrible it was hilarious" Freddie laughed

"Sorry I missed it, so are you going to use autotune to fix his voice" She questioned as she moved to stand next to Freddie at his laptop.

"Yeah, sadly I kinda have to otherwise Carly will yell at me" Freddie said as he opened the software on his laptop

Picking up the camera Della turned to Freddie and said "Well I think it's time for you to start the show" as she handed him the camera.

With a quick nod Freddie took the camera and Carly and Sam who she had quickly re-introduce herself to earlier got into there places

"And in 5,4,3,2 ..."