ᴠɪɪɪ. 𝘸𝘩𝘺 𝘮𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘸𝘦 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘱𝘦𝘰𝘱𝘭𝘦 𝘸𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘩𝘢𝘵𝘦

tw - abandonment, blood, wounds

and my sister.

What?

"TE ESTAMOS LLEVANDO A un lugar hermoso" Aitana's mother spoke from the front seat of an old, white, rusty car

"TE ESTAMOS LLEVANDO A un lugar hermoso" Aitana's mother spoke from the front seat of an old, white, rusty car. Small Aitana sat in the backseat next to her sister with her hand in her mouth, nibbling at her already short nails.

"¿Dónde?" The child asked as she peaked her head out the window. Dina sat beside her and picked at the broken seats of the car, her head leaned against the car door as she nodded off into a deep sleep.

Aitana watched as they passed piles and piles of rubble on passageways. Next to the rubble were cars upon cars, crashed buildings, and overgrown towns. The greenery added a pop of color to the dull and beige buildings that either stood tall, or were half disintegrated. "Estamos cerca." Her dad said as he turned.

The car slowed to a stop in front of a large building. Dina's head popped up, suddenly awake with her eyes widened. "¿Estamos aquí?" She yelped, caught off guard.

Aitana's mom got out of the car and opened the door for her newly five-year-old daughter who hopped out with a smile, the four-year-old following in foot. "¡Aquí!" Her mom motioned to the building in front of them. Aitana slightly frowned as she looked at the sight, confused about what could be so special and beautiful about the run-down building. Her dad walked forwards and pried the doors open, there she was greeted by a room with toys upon toys of every kind.

Aitana's five-year-old heart raced when seeing all the things there were to do. Dina's tired face instantly disappeared, and a surge of energy traveled through her at the sight.

Legos, a small slide, action figures, stuffed animals, and drawings sat on walls and there were pallets of dried paint scattered near, what seemed to be, an art corner. She looked back at her parents with a large smile, "sigue. Es todo para ti mi corazón. Feliz cumpleaños." Her dad motioned to the large room ahead of them. Aitana smiled as took Dina took her hand and pulled her into the store to find something that would entice them.