𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟐𝟎 | 𝐖𝐞𝐢𝐫𝐝 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬

_________________♡___________________

Wooyoung opened his eyes. His head was spinning and he felt completely drained out.

It took him a while to realize where he was and what had happened.

With tired eyes, he looked beside him, only to see San sleeping peacefully. Wooyoung tried to move, but his whole body felt tired. He vaguely remembered last night. Slowly, he turned to San and watched him for a few minutes. He looked so comfortable.

Wooyoung remembered what had happened last night and what they had done. At some point he had lost count of how many times he came this night, but it was definitely too much for him.

Now he felt exhausted, but also totally happy. A new feeling he had never felt before was spreading through his body and he realized that he really liked San. Or rather, that he probably already loved him. At least, he loved looking at him.

Wooyoung's eyes wandered over San's face. He wondered if San felt the same way. He never really expressed his feelings to Wooyoung, and Wooyoung wasn't sure if San liked him as much as he liked him.

Wooyoung sighed, which caused San to shift in his deep sleep and change his position. Wooyoung couldn't help but smile. Maybe he hadn't noticed it at first, but San wasn't really intimidating. His normal face was actually so adorable. Only when his parents were around he put on an emotionless and cold expression.

Wooyoung moved a little closer to San and carefully put an arm around him not wanting to wake him up.

Wooyoung was honestly a little afraid of San's reaction if he woke up. Would he regret something or worse, be disgusted by Wooyoung?

Wooyoung shook off the thought of it. He had probably been thinking too much. San moved one more time and turned back to Wooyoung. He also put his arm around Wooyoung and pulled him closer. Wooyoung's heartbeat quickened and he screamed inside. He would do everything to wake up like this every morning.

...

Wooyoung lay in bed for what must have been an hour until San finally seemed to wake up. He slowly opened his eyes and looked around the room. Wooyoung was lying a little apart from him. He had his eyes closed, but he was not asleep at all.
San slowly sat up and rubbed his eyes. Wooyoung noticed that he was awake, but decided to pretend to be asleep. He didn't want to look San in the face and see his reaction.

Wooyoung felt San leave the bed, and then he heard footsteps going into the bathroom. Slowly, he opened his eyes and looked at the empty space next to him.

He didn't know why, but he suddenly felt so emotional. Maybe it was because he had gotten closer to San last night than to anyone before, or because he had never been so intimate with anyone before, but just the thought of San leaving again made him sad. He wanted to hold on to that feeling he had last night and hold on to San.

Suddenly, Wooyoung heard footsteps again and closed his eyes again. He felt San getting back into bed, then it was quiet again.

"Wooyoung?" 

Wooyoung felt a slight nudge on his arm. Should he respond? He didn't want to, but he slowly opened his eyes and looked at San. San sat down next to him again and leaned down to him. When he saw Wooyoung open his eyes, he came closer and pressed a soft kiss on his cheek.
Wooyoung was surprised but hid it and pretended to still be tired.
San lay back again and then turned to Wooyoung. At the same time, he played with Wooyoung's hair.

"Can you not go to work today?" San asked so quietly that Wooyoung almost couldn't hear it. His voice sounded so soft and loving. Wooyoung made a confused expression on his face.