𝐱𝐱𝐱𝐯. sʜʏ ʙᴏʏ

꧁🄿3|🄲35꧂❨

꧁🄿3|🄲35꧂
❨.。.:*✧ 𝐬𝐡𝐲 𝐛𝐨𝐲❩

REBEKAH LET OUT A BREATH AS SHE FLIPPED THROUGH THE MAGAZINE ALICE HAD GIVEN HER - TRYING TO PICK OUT SOMETHING TO WEAR TO THE WEDDING

REBEKAH LET OUT A BREATH AS SHE FLIPPED THROUGH THE MAGAZINE ALICE HAD GIVEN HER - TRYING TO PICK OUT SOMETHING TO WEAR TO THE WEDDING. Her older sister was hell-bent on getting her in a dress, but Rebekah was leaning towards something like a jumpsuit or a romper. And while she was looking through the catalog - she could hear Alec pacing outside her door. 

The Volturi vampire had been so nervous around her recently and Rebekah thought it was adorable. As the days merged, she could catch glimpses of Alec being more relaxed and acting more like a teenager than the serious Volturi guard that he was painted out today.

Surprisingly he and Jasper had bonded not long after she and Emmett made up. The two would talk for hours about books and old battle tactics, and Rebekah found it cute how Alec’s eye would crinkle when he would go on a rant about something he was passionate about. 

And while Rebekah wanted to have a deep conversation with him, Alec seemed so nervous and she never got the chance to.

She was about to change that, however. 

“Alec, you’re hovering.” Rebekah called out which caused the pacing to come to an abrupt stop. “You can come in.”

It was about a minute later when the door opened and there stood a nervous-looking Alec.

It seemed that Alice had gotten her hands on him, turning him into her newest barbie doll. The seer had dressed him in a black turtleneck and dark jeans. His bangs had been trimmed and his Volturi crest hung proudly around his neck.  

“I see Alice got a hold of you.” Rebekah giggled as she closed her magazine. “You look nice.”

“I am not used to this attire.” Alec told her as he tugged at the collar of the shirt. “But the seer did not take no for an answer and all but shoved it in my hands. She is quite intimidating.”

“Yes she is, but she did a good job. It’s nice to see you in something other than your cloak.” She smiled at him and he returned it with a small grin, rubbing his hands together and pushing the strands of hair out of his eyes.