9- Dabi's Dance

Y/N's POV   (Not completely following events in the show)

"I'm sorry, Shoto. I-" I began, suddenly cut off by a familiar voice.
"Shoto." Dabi was stood on boulders in front of us, staring down at Shoto with an unhinged grin. Dabi was shaking a can of something by his side.
"What did you do to y/n??" Shoto spat coldly, finally letting go of me. I looked up at Dabi, tears welling in my eyes. My whole world had fallen apart, and he was just here grinning like a maniac. 
"I'm sorry y/n." Dabi said, his eyes meeting mine. I could tell that it was genuine, by the pity in his voice. "Shoto, how nice to see you again." Dabi's gaze fell back to Shoto, with a look in his eye that terrified me.
"What?-"

"SHOTO!!"
I knew who was coming before i even saw his face. Endeavour marched in, stopping once he saw me. "Y/N??" He was taken aback, laying his eyes on me. I glanced at him in disgust. Endeavour was a disgusting man, and even him being the number 1 hero wasn't enough to make me like him. I knew first hand how much of a shit father he was. Endeavour noticed Dabi up on the boulders, and locked eyes with him. Dabi's eyes lit up and a psychotic smile spread slowly across his mouth.
"I knew you'd be coming, but what perfect timing! How nice of you to join us Endeavour." Dabi said, in almost a sing-song tone. From where he was stood, he had control over all three of us. Dabi had the upper hand here.
"Dabi." Endeavour's voice was monotone, narrowing his eyes at him.
"Oh please, don't call me Dabi." He lifted the bottle over his head, a liquid seeping out of it and through his hair. Suddenly, the darkness in his hair faded away, being replaced with white.

"I have a much nicer name. Touya Todoroki."

I couldn't move. It was as if my body was engulfed in ice- my body fell cold and i was paralysed. My eyes widened. It hit me like a boulder. Dizziness took over my head, and i could physically feel the colour drain from my face. This couldn't be true, right? Next to me I could tell Endeavour and Shoto had the same reactions as me, both of them staring at this psychopath in shock.
"Nonsense.. what kind of sick joke is this?? Touya is dead." Endeavour spat desperately, trying to convince himself that it was just bullshit. Touya laughed at his father's devastation. He turned to look at me.
"I'm sorry it had to come out this way darling, but I needed your identity to be revealed. I needed all three of you here at once. But here he is, the boy you've been missing for 11 years." He did a twirl, arms in the air, presenting himself to us.
"Touya..." I whispered under my breath, unable to even form a proper sentence. He had gone insane. Touya was insane. It was so hard to take in- the whole time I was asking about Touya, he was already right there. I had kissed him, and slept with him.
Touya's attention turned to Endeavour, who was staring up at him, numb. "Oh man, i didn't expect this!" Touya lifted his hands in the air, clapping them together in amusement. His body spun round, "I'm starting to have fun! How i could ruin your life!!" He spat out those words to his father like it was nothing- pure excitement showing in his voice. His body moved and pranced around freely, as if he was so eager for this moment to finally happen. "When i realised your little puppet Shoto was finally complete, I figured I'd kill him!! I wanted to see your whole fucking world crash before your eyes and force you to watch and endure every last moment of it! I was waiting for this day to come for so long, that I was even rooting for you during your big fight!! Can you believe it, I was actually scared you were going to die??" Touya's eyes grew wider, as he twirled his body round, dancing to the sound of his own empowerment. "And then all of a fucking sudden you decided you wanted to forget the past and be a better man, despite the sick shit you pulled on us when we were kids?? IS THAT WHY YOU FINALLY DECIDED TO BOND WITH YOUR CHILDREN??" His voice grew more and more aggressive with every movement, shouting his words out at his father.
Endeavour didn't say anything- he just followed Touya's movements with horrified, numb eyes. My body trembled with fear. Touya wouldn't kill me, right? No, he wouldn't.
"NOTHING TO SAY?? WELL ALLOW ME!!" He suddenly stopped dead in his tracks, facing directly towards Endeavour. "The past never dies. YOU WILL REAP EVERYTHING YOU HAVE SEWN!! COME DANCE WITH YOUR SON IN HELL, WON'T YOU?? WELL?? SPEAK UP DAD!!" Touya's grin was filled with so much malicious joy and it was terrifying to witness. This wasn't the Touya i remembered. "Thank you for living long enough to see this day!! ENDEAVOUR!!" Touya pounced down from the boulder, aiming a fiery fist at Endeavour, which Todoroki blocked in time.
"Shit he's fast. Snap out of it dad!!" Shoto yelled, watching Touya race past. Endeavour was caught up in his own trance, facing the floor. His panic attack was growing worse and worse, his breathing speeding up, as he stared at the ground, completely still. "Please dad!! Snap out of it for now, and we'll figure this out later okay??" Shoto glanced at me. "Are you gonna help or what??" Tears were welling up in his eyes, no matter how hard he fought it. I nodded quickly, suddenly becoming more aware of my surroundings. Endeavour kept repeating the same phrase over and over, "I knew he was still alive" as if he was recoiling old memories of Touya.

Me and Shoto stood side by side, our quirks at the ready. So much was going through my head- including the fact that Touya set me up to have my identity revealed. It was all part of his plan. But none of that mattered right now. I was about to fight against Touya.