Lightspeed team work.

( The reveal of who Berry is related to will happen in a few chapters)

It's been a few days since the first Demon attacked and been peaceful so far.

Everyone in the Aqua base knows that Diloboiclo is probably trying to plan something.

While With Berry she been Enjoying actually have a place to stay in instead of living in the streets.

The Rangers notice that Berry hair is purple and that they seem to be no roots of any natural hair colours.

The Rangers ask Berry adout and she responded.

Berry: Oh well you see my hair actually used to be brown but then when I found the pendant, my hair changed colour out of nowhere.

The Rangers of course knew that since the pendant was magical, the hair colour changed was probably one of magical side effect that doesn't really effect the wearers.

While with the Demons.

Diloboiclo: We must find the power rangers base, capture the purple ranger and destroy the rest alonv with it.

Loki: I already found it!
But it's underwater and you already know what water does to us!

Vipar: The Queen won't be pleased.

Then Banshee child said Mama.

Diloboiclo: Jinxer come here!
I need a monster.

Jinxer then walk inside.

Jinxer: Oh yes sir Diloboiclo, whatever you want!

Diloboiclo: I want a evil enough to capture the purple ranger and wipe this whole city off the face of the earth!

Jinxer: At once your evilness!

Jinxer then got to work on the demon.

Back at the Aqua base.

The Rangers are following Captain Mitchael without Joel to the area where they make and test the equipment for the rangers.

Captain: We'll proceed without Joel.
This is the weapons lab.

The Rangers then stop to see one of the scientists testing a water gun on some fire, it let out a powerful spray which made the rangers flinch back.

The Rangers continue following Captain Mitchael while he speaks.

Captain: Everything you'll use to defeat the demons is designed, build and tested, right here.

The then see a pool of water and suddenly a person in succber gear comes out and the rangers get out of their way.

Captain Mitchael: Ah I wany you to meet genuies behind everything.
To your rescue morphers to your newest weapons.

Captain Mitchael and the rangers then walked over to Ms Fairweather.

Captain Mitchael: Rangers this is ms Fairweather.

Ms Fairweather: Thank you Captain.
Welcome to Lightspeed.
Diloboiclo will stop at nothing to destroy the city.
My job is to make sure you stay one step ahead of him and his monsters.

Ms Fairweather: Vincent.

Then a man press a screen, then on the monitor came on the rangers zord.

Ms Fairweather: Which is why we developed this.

The Rangers then tale a closer look at their zords, all but Berry got one.

Ms Fairweather: This are your rail rescues.