secret lover chapter twenty six

(Omniscient POV)

                     (Flashback/ 01/23/16)

Oliver quietly stepped in the house trying not to make a sound.

Oliver lives with his boyfriend after having a argument with his mom, he decided to take a break from living in his mother's house and his so called " lovely" boyfriend Noah said he can stay with him until he goes back. Oliver was so happy he agreed.

                           (Wrong idea)

Noah was abusive mentally and physically he would say shit out his mouth to Oliver so often that Oliver just gave up all his hopes and the hits were even worse, it got so bad Oliver spend 10 days in the hospital for a broken nose, swollen eye, and a fractured rib all because he didn't clean a plate.

Oliver closed to door quietly, locking to door and before he could turn around he heard a voice that made him freeze.

Noah: Where the hell your ass was at nigga?

no response, Oliver didn't want to say anything that made Noah to upset because he knows how things can get.

Noah: HELLO! WERE THE HELL YOU WAS AT MY NIGGA?!?

Oliver: I- I was at my friend Lola house

Noah: DID I SAY U COULD GO OVER THERE?!?

Oliver: No I just needed a b-break

Noah: A BREAK FOR WHAT NIGGA YOU DO NOTHING TELL ME, WHAT U NEEDED A BREAK FOR.

Oliver: I just needed a break from being in the house all day long

Noah: NAH YOU WANTED TO BE A HOE.

That's when Oliver snapped, he was tired of being called shit he wasn't.

Oliver: WHAT! NO I AIN'T A HOE AND I WASN'T TRYING TO BE ONE I TOLD U I NEEDED A DAMN BREAK!!

after the was done  talking Noah started punching on him causing Oliver to block his hits and start scratching at his eyes causing Noah to back up and hunch over.

Noah: WHAT THE FUCK!

Oliver jumped on his back bring Noah down on his stomach causing Noah to groan Oliver can tell he was in pain, he was  flipped over and was punched on.

Noah: You thought ur ass was Gon win you fuckin bitch!

Oliver: OK OK IM DONE YOU WIN IM SORRY

Noah: Yeah your ass Betta be, you Gon leave again?

Oliver: no, ok no I won't

Noah: that's what I fuckin thought, now get the fuck and get me a damn drink

Oliver knew was Gon be leaving soon he can't do this anymore he wanted to killed himself he couldn't breath anymore he felt trapped, he felt scared.

                         He was alone