𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐑𝐎𝐃𝐔𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍

𝐄𝐋𝐎𝐈𝐒𝐄 𝐂𝐀𝐑𝐒𝐎𝐍𝐀𝐆𝐄-𝟏𝟔Eloise was born in New York

𝐄𝐋𝐎𝐈𝐒𝐄 𝐂𝐀𝐑𝐒𝐎𝐍
𝐀𝐆𝐄-𝟏𝟔
Eloise was born in New York. When she was 2 Eloise's father received a job in Seattle. Her parents uprooted her whole life to start fresh in Seattle. As soon as she started her pre-school Eloise met Kat. They have been inseparable ever since......

𝐏𝐀𝐓𝐑𝐈𝐂𝐊 𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐎𝐍𝐀𝐀𝐆𝐄-𝟏𝟕Patrick grew up in Milwaukee Australia

𝐏𝐀𝐓𝐑𝐈𝐂𝐊 𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐎𝐍𝐀
𝐀𝐆𝐄-𝟏𝟕
Patrick grew up in Milwaukee Australia. When he moves he is known as the bad boy of the school and many people are intimidated by him. Patrick isn't a very social person, he likes to keep to himself and leave everyone else to do their thing unless, someone bothers him.

𝐍𝐀𝐎𝐌𝐈 𝐂𝐀𝐑𝐒𝐎𝐍𝐀𝐆𝐄-𝟏𝟒Naomi was born in Seattle although her mother was pregnant with her when moving to Seattle from New York

𝐍𝐀𝐎𝐌𝐈 𝐂𝐀𝐑𝐒𝐎𝐍
𝐀𝐆𝐄-𝟏𝟒
Naomi was born in Seattle although her mother was pregnant with her when moving to Seattle from New York. Naomi was very popular in school, she loved to go the beach, ride bicycles with her friends and so much more. However, she always found joy when flirting with boys. She is close with her sister but still hasn't told her about all the boys....

                    __________

𝐇𝐄𝐘 𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐘𝐎𝐍𝐄!
This book is about the character Patrick Verona in the movie "10 reasons I hate you". I do NOT own rights to Patrick Verona or any other characters from the movie in this book.

I do however own rights to Naomi Carson and Eloise Carson!

𝐇𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐞𝐧𝐣𝐨𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤!