Prologue

"Here, i'll make you some tsuberry soup, your favorite."
said Chewy as she slightly closed her sisters door, walked towards the kitchen.
"Chew?" asked Cocoa,
"Hm?"
"What will happen if I...did end up dying..?" asked Cocoa Puff.
Chewy fixed her posture and walked back to her sisters room, "We both know i'm not going to make it." said Cocoa. Chewy sat down on Cocoa's bed. "Oh, Cocoa.. I- it's only you that thinks that, you will survive. deep in your heart is a light, listen to it." Chewy stood up, she walked back into the kitchen and started to pluck the shiny, yellow, sparkly tsuberries from the tsuberry tree. She took out a clay pot, filled it up with water, and turned on the stove. "Is it ready?" asked Cocoa, "Not yet." responded Chewy.
The water started to boil, Chewy dropped the yellow tsuberries into the pot, they quickly exploded and the tsuberry goo poured out from the shells. Chewy grabbed a wooden spoon and scooped out the shells, "Do you want the shells?" asked Chewy, "They aren't edible, silly!" laughed Cocoa Puff.
Chewy tossed the shells into the garbage can. She took spices from the drawer and carefully sprinkled them into the soup. Cinnabo, Nootmof, Souuly, and Tormentop. She aggressively stirred the soup in the pot, the water turned a bright pink. A puff of smoke hit Chewy in the face as she poured the soup into a beautiful ceramic teacup, the perfect amount for her baby sister. "It's ready!" shouted Chewy from the kitchen, Cocoa tried stand up, she squeaked. "Cocoa!" yelled Chewy, she quickly set down the teacup and ran to her sisters room. "I told you, be careful! You're getting worse and you can't keep trying to get up! Have you even taken your medicine today?!" Squeaked Chewy as she checked Cocoa Puff looking for any signs that she isn't okay. "Lay back down, i'll bring you your soup." said Chewy firmly.