Something New chapter 8

Y/n pov:

On Monday I didn't have school because Mom hasn't put me in Seashell Bay Jr high yet.
For once I'm actually kind of excited to go to school.
I should text Regina to tell her that I might be going too Seashell Bay.
I picked up my phone. I saw that I had he text message from Mom. It said:
"So I went to the meeting with the principal and the counselors from your school. And they said that they were hesitant to let you in Seashell Bay. They said it was because of your past record from punching that kid and numerous reports of you being a bully. But on the brightside they said their hesitant, it's not a complete no.
And I know that you're not a bully, but they don't. All they see is the reports. I'm sorry dear."
Of course. Of course. The only time I get mad. I- don't know what to say. I would say I feel grief?
I want to cry, but that's stupid to cry over this.
I'm not going too Seashell Bay, they just say that they are hesitant to be nice.

I got a text from Regina it said:
" Hey Y/n! Do you want to hangout sometime?"
"Yeah! That would be awesome"
I texted her.
" Btw, did you talk to your mom about going to Seashell Bay?" She asked.
" Um, the school said that there hesitant" I said
"Why?" She asked.
" Because I punched a kid" I replied.
" What that's stupid, Ira got in no questions asked." She said.
"Idk man,"  I replied.
" Both me and Ira help almost took  over the world, and they let us both in. But there hesitant about a punch. That's so stupid." She said obviously upset.
" I know man, but what can you do?" I said.
She didn't respond after that.
I put my phone down, I don't have anywhere to go. No one is home. I have nothing to do.
I laid on my bed.
Suddenly I heard a knock on the door.
I grabbed my phone.
(The front door to enter the
apartment door)
I got up from my bed, and out of my bedroom. Into the hallway, I got to the front door.
I opened the door, Regina was there.
"Oh I wasn't expecting you-" I said in surprise.
She grabbed my hand, and started running.
" Um, where are we going!?" I said our of surprise.
" We're going to the beach!" She said happily.
" What, I need to ask my Mom and get my swimsuit." I said.
She stopped running.
" Oh. I forgot about that."  She paused. She turned around and looked at me.
Grabbing my other hand.
" Well it's not important, we don't have to go swimming. " She said still holding my hands.
" Wait, don't you have school?" I asked her.
" Cheering you up is more important. And I don't mind a detention." She said happily.
" Charing me up?" I asked.
" Yes! I am so mad! So obviously you would be upset!" She said madly.
She took in a deep breath.
" Okay, I need to not get so mad over things." She said quietly
" Thank you Regina, I'll ask my Mom if I can go." I said.
She let go of my hands. She has soft hands.
" Yeah do that!" Regina said happily.
I grabbed my phone out of my pocket.
I texted my Mom if I can go. She said yes!
" My Mom said yes!" I said happily.
She grabbed my hands and started to spin us.
" Yippee!!!" She cheered happily.
For the first time in awhile I smiled. Not a forced one, but a real one.
" You're so cute when you smile," I heard Regina say under her breath.
It made me blush a little.
She stopped spinning us. And let go of my hands.
" Well then let's get going! We have a full day of fun waiting for us!" She said exactly.
She's so cute. Wait, what did I just say? I just met her. Like last weekend. Even if I do like her, I need to know more about her. Before I do anything.

A/n: sorry it took so long for this chapter to come out. I had school but at least I have all A's. I hope it will stay that way. Anyways be safe don't die and have a good day!