Chapter 2 "The Lonely Ones"

[this chapter contains mentions of violence, implication of alcoholism, deprecation, mentions of discrimination and prejudice, mentions of early child abuse, profanity, use of the R word negatively/as an insult, implication of panic attack, and other things. I'm letting you know about these things before you start reading in case it triggers you. if that's the case, please don't read. and have no problems with these elements in the story, have a good read.]

————————————————————————————————

Green as a child was born with a condition known as "Spark ". Anomalies are rare, but stick people with this condition were born with superhuman abilities.

Green's was a super sonic voice, He was able to break windows with just his loud scream, many were afraid to approach him for fear of being deaf. He was forced by his abusive father to pretend to be mute so as not to make his father angry. Green also possessed super hearing, from distances he could hear his father cursing horrible names about him.

Green at the age of five was abandoned in an orphanage from which he was bullied for his spark, he could defend himself by screaming but everyone was afraid or didn't like him. He forced himself not to speak and had a hard time learning to speak properly because he was always so quiet, it took him years to control the volume of his voice.

Only one thing made him calm, and that was music. Music was everything to him, he couldn't see himself without it. Sometimes he would sing the songs he liked and his voice would come out melodiously, but when others found him singing they would call him a freak. So even singing he couldn't do it...

The tone of his voice matched whatever song he sang, and even with the calmest, most relaxing songs, people were still afraid of him... Other than that, he was visibly normal! He can keep himself a "good guy" for a long time, even though he was alone, he didn't have many friends, just other music lovers and his old friend Blue. But he was never told about his Anomaly. He also never saw his father again after he was dropped off at the orphanage.

Now 19 years old, he is at a local university in the city, going to several concerts with a group of musicians looking to help to make the world itself a better place.

He is very proud of his music. He is also quite inspired by the city's local heroes, and doesn't have the best impression of the local police and their incompetence. Among all, Green is very kind and affectionate when he can, and super loyal to those he considers friends.

It was a surprise to him that he'd run into Second Coming that night, and now three weeks after he'd brought them to his apartment, Second was already considered his roommate!

The neighbors already knew them, some thought they ware cute and very kind, others judged Them for not being very mature and acting like a child even though they physically appears to be 18 years old. Green felt great having Second as company, but sometimes it was tiring, they really did acted like a child.

They were curious, creative and full of imagination. Just seeing that footage of the watcher made them become a super hero fan. Green would come home from shopping every time with Second making several super hero designs they invented!

Several unique with uniforms full of personality, and they were a great artist. Even so, Green imagined they were more different... Maybe it's because he was considered a "freak", he could sense that Second might have an spark too...? Maybe it's the years of loneliness from never having met another abnormal like him knocking on the door, but he just... He felt like Second was different... Special...

————————————————————————————————