- 𝑒𝓅𝒾𝓈𝑜𝒹𝑒 𝓉𝓌𝑒𝓃𝓉𝓎 -

- Hailey -

Song: Sweater Weather by The Neighbourhood

The girls are all together in the bathroom as we get ready for tonight's re-couple-ing ceremony.

"So... Sophia?" I ask Gianna as we sit next to each other, doing our makeup. "Can I ask about her?" I ask, not wanting to make her uncomfortable.

"Of course," she says. "I'm sorry I didn't tell you about her sooner. I just didn't want anyone to think any differently of me."

"We wouldn't," I tell her. "I'm sorry you felt that way."

"No, its okay. It's just how it is. So, what do you want to know?"

"Just tell me about her," I say.

"Okay, so I had her about four years ago. She turns four in August," she enthuses, and I see the way she lights up. "She looks a lot like me, with the orange hair, but she has brown eyes like her father. He's not in the picture anymore, though. We separated not long after Sophia was born. He didn't want her. He wanted me to get an abortion, but I refused. So now I raise her alone."

"I'm so proud of you," I tell her. "I can't imagine how hard that has been."

"It's been hard," she admits. "But it's all worth it in the end."

I smile at her. "Thank you for sharing this with me."

"Of course," she smiles at me warmly.

She continues telling me some stories about Sophia, and I love how excited she gets talking about her daughter. She also informs me about the little conversation she had with Kyle after the game, and he supports her. He was hesitant and surprised at first, but he overall did not have anything against her having a daughter. It warms my heart. We talk and get ready until it is time for the re-couple-ing ceremony.

💖💖💖

The boys stand in front of the fireplace as the girls are seated on the couch. Unlike the last re-couple-ing ceremony, the air is not tense but rather filled with joy as we wait to officially be a part of our couples. Ivy is first to choose.

"I would like to couple-up with this boy because he makes my heart beat faster every time I see him. He makes me laugh and I would love to call him my boyfriend," she smiles. "The boy that I would like to couple-up with is Lucas." He trots over to her and presses a kiss to her lips before taking a seat next to her.

Next up is Gianna. "I would like to couple-up with this boy because he accepts me and everything that comes with me. He makes me unbelievably happy in a way that I did not think would be possible. I have fallen madly in love with this boy. The boy that I would like to couple-up with is Kyle." He smiles at her as he makes his way over, wrapping her in his arms before sitting down with her.

Isabella stands up next to choose. "I would like to couple-up with this boy because he is the sweetest boy ever. He makes me feel like a teenager again. The boy that I would like to couple-up with is Aryan." He runs over to her and kisses her before sitting down.

I stand up next with my palm sweaty and my heart beating incredibly fast. I take a deep breath before making eye contact with Nick and speaking from my heart. "This boy has made me realize that love is out there for me. I never thought I would fall this fast nor this hard, yet I have. I find myself waking up every day and wanting to be in his arms. He makes me just plain happy. I have no other words. I want to spend the rest of my life with him." I feel myself beginning to tear up a little bit as I say my last words. "The boy that I would like to couple-up with is Nick."

Nick practically jogs over to me before pulling me into him and kissing me. He hugs me tightly as the others stand up and hug their partners.

My heart is full.

--------

omggg r yall ready for the finale??

thank you so much for getting so far!!

- Liz<3