Late night~ (SunxMoon)

Cw: Obsessive, swearing, heavy smut, bottom moon, top sun, overstimulated, safe word slightly mentioned, slight aftercare.
_________________________________________

Sun was just tidying up from tomorrow, it was around 1 am at this point.

Sun was very exhausted, he had to do this, Moon never did unless he actually made the mess.

"phew.." Sun sighed to himself, taking a seat on one of the Undersized seats.

"Today was way to rough for lil old me.." Sun groaned, covering his face and slouching over, such in a crying position.

Moon was watching Sun. He was watching for the last few minutes.

Moon had been doing this for the last few days, he studied and watched Suns every moment.

Moon loved watching people and or animatronics suffer, become exhausted.

But watching Sun, just didn't feel right. HE wanted to make Sun exhausted, he wanted to watch him cry, beg and  ̶c̶u̶m over and over again.

Moon wanted Sun to beg him to absolutely pound him into the bed.

Thats what he wanted.

              ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Sunny." Moon poked Sun, who jumped.

"Yes?!" Sun stood, acting like himself around the children.

"I- i-" Moon was harsh, but shy.

"Yes Moony?" Sun questioned to the slightly taller animatronic.

"Can you come with me? If you're done?" Moon whispered, tugging his hat down to cover just a small amount of his eye, he was looking everywhere but at Sun.

"Sure Moony!" Sun said.

                    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Moon sat Sun down on the bed, who was visibly confused.

"C- can-" Moon stuttered, is Sun said yes this would be Moons first time.

"What's wrong Moony? Everything ok?" Sun stood, scooting himself closer to Moon.

Moon sighed. "I- i want to make love with you.

                    ~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sun pounded himself into Moon, Moony was so wet, the sounds were so intense.

Sun was ontop of Moon, Sun was holding Moons waist with his huge hand, their hands were so big. His other hand was holding One of moons hands, letting Moon squeeze his hand so tight.

Moons legs were practically wrapped around Suns hips, his pretty blue pussy was taking Sun so well.

Sun slowed his moments,
"Mmhh~ Who's my gooddd boy?" Sun whispered to Moon.

"M- me! I a- ohh!!" Sun started again, pounding Moons sweet little hole.

Sun was praising and cooing Moon, Sun was so rough and fast, his voice sounded gentle and soft, hot.

"Su- sunny!! Oh fuckk!!" Moons body trembled, pleasure striked through his body.

Sun didn't stop for a second, though his rhythm was getting sloppy, he was so close to filling his lunar lover.

"Fuck sunnny!! Oh pleasee~! ohhh!" Moon threw his head back once again, slick blue liquid covered half of Suns tentacle.

Moon went limp, he was still enjoying this feeling oh so much.

Sun was so rough with Moons fragile body, it hurt but felt so good, he didn't want Sun to stop.

"You're such a goodd little Sunshine, your sooo tight~" Sun cooed.

Moon couldn't respond, his metal body felt so weak, his fans were on max, he was moaning and sobbing.

"Just say the word and I'll stop Sunstar.." Sun purred to the lunar robot.

"N- noo! don't- don't stopp~" Moon managed to moan out.

Sun smirked, he started pounding the poor robot harder and harder, Sun was so deep, nearly all in.

Moon had came at least 5 times at this point, he wasn't tired yet.

Sun started Nibbling on Moons exposed shoulder, giving the thin neck small kisses as well.

"Ohhh.. Clench around me just likee that~" Sun dirty talked to Moon, who had came once again.

Sun groaned loudy, tighting his grip on Moons hands, same for his small thin wasit.

Sun harshly pulled Moon down, forcing himself all the way, making Moon take his length.

Sun limped onto Moon, his head resting near Moons shoulder.

Moon was panting, whimpering, he was so exhausted. Sun was the same, but could still stay awake.

Sun let go of Moons hands, Moon instantly wrapped him arms around Sun and tighted his legs around Sun.

Sun was still holding Moons waist, he used his thumb to gently rub in the area, causing Moon to slightly whimper.

"You're a goodd boyy.." Sun purred out, now looking at Moon and rubbing his sweet face.

Sun laid his head back on Moons shoulder, he removed his hand from Moons waist.

"Lets get you ontop of me," Sun said to Moon softly, quickly switching their positions.

Moon cuddled Sun, who he just now realized was still inside him.

Sun noticed Moons flushed face, "Want it out?" Sun purred.

Moon shook his head, soon receiving head rubs.

Moon got fucked. Thats the opposite of what he wanted.

________________________________________

Lazy drabble, ill do thess probably atleast 3 days out of the week, and some may be wholesome.

Also u can give ne request for a drabble, plus the characters if u want. These drabbles prob wont all be sun/moon.