022.

(GOODNIGHT N GO–ARIANA GRANDE)

WANNA SNEAK OUT?

ENGLAND WERE DOING well so far in the competition. Aside from drawing 0-0 with the USA they had beaten every team they were up against.

Delina loved watching the games and supporting her friends, however she was also grateful for the days left free for her to explore Qatar, go shopping or tan on the beach.

Today was one of those days. England had played against Senegal earlier on in the day, the game ended up being 3-0 to them.

Seeing as the rest of her day was open, her, Lani and mason's family all went shopping together. She loved spending time with them since she viewed them as her second family, so when they suggested they all go on shopping trip to look at some clothes and buy potential gifts for those back home, she jumped at the opportunity.

They all spent a good five hours shopping, returning back to the hotel by 7pm. Delina was exhausted, barely even having the energy to get dinner. Yet Lani forced her, reminding her friend that she needed to eat.

After being dragged off to dinner by her best friend, the young girl returned to her hotel room that she had been agonising over. Longing to be reunited with the comfy bed.

Her legs marched her straight over to the bed, flopping down in it and closing her eyes.

"Girl, go get in the shower." Lani called out from the bathroom. She was taking off her makeup.

The pair of them had been sweating all day from the Qatar heat, walking around for hours on end. Delina most definitely needed a shower. She knew that. She was all sticky and she hated that feeling.

"Yeah, I'm going to." She yawned, dragging herself up and walking like a zombie over to the bathroom.

Lani laughed as she saw her best friend behind her in the mirror. Her hair a tangled mess and her body slumped.

Lani left the bathroom, allowing Delina to shower and then the girls swapped. Delina going into the room and Lani hopping in the shower.

Both girls were dressed in their pjs and ready for bed, 45 minutes later.

Delina switched the tv on, flicking through the channels until she found a marvel movie that was playing. Avengers age of ultron.

They settled into their beds as the movie played.

Twenty minutes in, Lani was knocked out. Mouth open as she slept soundly. Delina on the other hand couldn't sleep, which confused her as she was so exhausted thirty minutes ago and now she was wide awake.

She tried to fall asleep. She even turned the movie off in hopes complete silence would settle her. But nothing worked.

She stared up the ceiling frustrated. Grabbing her phone she decided to scroll through tik tok. Usually she'd do that before bed and eventually at some point fall asleep. Waking up to the same video playing on a loop.

She surfed Tik tok for fourty five minutes. It didn't work. She was still wide awake. Probably even more so than earlier.

Huffing she stared at the wall. Richarlison crossed over her mind. She knew the odds of him being up were slim to none seeing as he had a game tomorrow, but she decided to text him anyways. She hadn't spoken to him in a few days. Worst case scenario he'd reply tomorrow.

As she motioned to her phone to shoot him a text her phone dinged. It was him.

RICH 🤍 >

RICH 🤍
hey dels.
You up??

DELINA
wow I was literally
just about to text
you lol 😭

RICH 🤍
I'm on your mind
this late? Cute 😌

DELINA
shut up 🤣

RICH 🤍
how comes
you're up?
It's like 2am

DELINA
for some odd
reason I can't
sleep. Even though
I was TIYAD all day

DELINA
wby tho? You
shouldn't be up
you have a massive
game tomorrow

RICH 🤍
yeah I do.
but I can't sleep.
way too nervous.

RICH 🤍
since we both
can't sleep...

RICH 🤍
wanna sneak out?

DELINA
sneak out?
Wtf is this 😭😭

DELINA
sneak out and
go where??

RICH 🤍
for a walk?

DELINA
that sounds
nice actually.
yeah okay!

RICH 🤍
cool send me your
hotels address.
I'll meet you
in the lobby.

DELINA
okayyyy

DELINA
XXX XXXXXX XX
LIKED BY 'RICH 🤍'

RICH 🤍
see you in a bit

DELINA
cool. Bye x

—  next chapter is
going to GIVE guys!