Idea #3

Hi here's another idea of mine. So I was thinking that I can make a story where there's a demon emperor (the name I'm still thinking about) who has fallen in love with a female fox demon. But the fox demon is already in love with a immortal named Xian.

Then during a battle the demon emperor's primordial spirit got shattered as well as Xian's. The fox demon had nourished both of their primordial spirits but never noticed about the demon emperor's.

Now in the present in the mortal world Xian is resurrected into a mortal named Yunxian. The fox demon has found him again and Yunxian doesn't remember a single thing about her. The demon emperor has resurrected and causes trouble in the mortal world later in the story.

The demon emperor forces the fox demon into becoming his demon empress while she is married to Yunxian. The fox demon doesn't care about him not following through with what he is saying to her. At the end of the story well you'll be going to find out if I'm going to write it.

Title: Fated love

Preview:

The demon emperor was a great ruler of the demon clan. However he has a deep dark secret that no one knows. His twin brother is the Heavenly Emperor who is the youngest by the way. The demon emperor's name is Chun Li.

In a quiet fox demon village there was a fox demon female named Nini. Nini has long white hair that's curly with white ears poking out of her hair and a white poofy tail. She's the only one that has that color in her village. Everyone else has orange and white color in their hair and fur.

One day, Nini was walking out in the forest close to her village and heard a noise. She rarely goes out of the village so this is her first time going inside of the forest. A little white bunny came out with some blood running down it's leg. Nini walked to it healing it's leg then the bunny nuzzles into her hand. Before running away quickly after hearing another loud noise.

Nini gulped slowly before backing away then the demon emperor appeared before her. She tilted her head since she heard that he rarely comes out of hiding. She bows softly not knowing what's going to come next.