PROMISE- episode 3

Grace's POV:

"Hhelllo, I'm the Account Ddepartment Head, Brian Holmes."

Did he just fumble his words? Wasn't he being all flirty a couple of minutes ago.. .. .. were some thoughts going on in my mind while the HOD made his way towards his seat.

Brian: "Have a seat Ms.Assistant Accountant."

Grace: "Sure"

Brian: "Let's formally introduce ourselves"

Grace: "Okay, so I'm Grace Martin and I'm appointed as the Assistant Accountant here. I have a PhD in Accounting."

Brian: "You sound like you also have a PhD in being a Goddess.."

Grace: 😐 -_- 😐

Brian: (nervous laughter) "hahaha...just joking. Maybe I wasn't clear enough while introducing myself, I am Br-"

Grace: I heard you crystal clear Mr.Brrian

Brian: "I didn't mean to fumble, it's just that I was a little exhausted lifting those books and files"😅

Grace: "I'm sure you were Sir"

Brian: "So let's get started with some simple work, shall we?"

Grace: "Sure"

Saying that I stood up to leave his cabin when he ran fast to open the door and he held it for me.

Grace: "Thank you."

Brian: "No worries, I'll show you your assigned seat"

Saying that he lead the way while I followed him. We reached the common room for the employees to work. There were 4 desks kept with some dividers in between. On one side there were two men, one who seemed of about my age and the other who seemed quite older than me while on the other side there was a lady. Brian did seem like an ass at the beginning but he seems good enough...

Brian: "Guys, this is Grace Martin. Just like her name she'll gracefully do the accounts. Grace why don't you say something too?"

Grace: "Hello everyone, I'm Grace Martin and I hope we get along while we work together."

As soon as I'm done talking Brian guides me towards my desk and whispers-

Brian: : "See you later tesoro mia"

Posting episode 3.
This episode is short because of my writer's block. I'm unable to proceed with my thoughts even though I have plenty of ideas and so I need your support and your replies... please let me know your opinion