'Peaceful'

"HYUNGWON!" That's the last thing he heard before his world becomes dark and quite but peaceful.

He love this feeling.
He love this darkness.
He love this silence.
He love his situation now.

But he hates this pain on his body especially his head. It hurts so much until a single tears rolling down from his eyes but he feels something wipes his tears away but he can't hear anything or feel anything.

He felt numb.
He can't even move.
He can't talk.
He can't open his eyes.

He want to know who is the one that wipes his tears just now but he can't.

He can't do anything and he's mad. He want to scream, he want to move, he wants to see the world again but he kinda love this feeling. He feel so peaceful without any problems to think. His mind is empty but his brain is more empty. He can't think anything and he don't even know what happen to himself and why he can't do anything and why he can't open his eyes.

-

He looks so peaceful laying on the hospital bed. His whole body is full with scratches, wound and bandages but he looks like he just sleeping. Like a newborn babies that just born in this world.

He don't even look like he's sick, hurt or in pain.

They look at him without even worrying about him that much because they know, he's finally getting his sleep after all of the problems that he's been through but it doesn't mean that they're not worrying about him even a little. In fact, they're so worried about him especially his best friends that always be there for him
whenever he needed them.

They're the one that supports him with whatever he do, the one that always makjes his days more memorable, the one that makes him happy and always makes his days more better until he forgot about all of his problems.

-

Sometimes he wonders what did he do on his past life until he got this much pain?

Sometimes he wonders why they hate him so much?

And sometimes he wonders what will happen if he's gone. Forever. From this cruel world.

He never hurts anybody or do something bad but why? Why he need to go through all of this?

_

There's only one thing that he didn't know.

Sometimes the problems is coming from ourselves.