'Lost Memory'

Warning: Self harm

ㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡ

"Doctor, How is he? Is he okay?" Shownu ask.

"He's okay right?" Jooheon next.

"Doc?" And lastly Kihyun.

The doctor smile. "He's okay." They sighed in relief.

"But-"

"But what?" They ask at the same time.

"He lost his memories."

Their world turn upside down.

They can't believe their own ears.

He lost his memories.

That's mean he'll forget them.

All of them.

No exception.

Some of them is stunned. They can't speak. They can't move after hearing his condition.

"Is it gonna be permanent, Doc?" Changkyun, Hyungwon's favourite brother ask.

"Depends on him, maybe he will or maybe he won't."

"If you guys really want him to get his memories back, you can try to remind him. But for now, please don't remind him something that'll hurts him or causes his pain. We saw a lot of cuts that he has on his arms, some cuts is still fresh and some cuts is healed but the scar is still there. Please, take care of him. Don't let him do it again or it'll be worst."

"What do you mean by worst?" Minhyuk is confuse why the doctor said that.

"His mental health."

(Flashback)

Hyungwon is alone and the other members is going out to hang out for a while and they already ask Hyungwon to come with them but he refused because he was tired.

What they didn't know is Hyungwon depression is coming back again and he feel too depressed because of his busy schedule and tired of everything after their comeback.

He was staring at himself through the mirror with a blank eyes. It was like his world is stopped for a while. Suddenly, he can't breathe. It feels like he was getting choked by someone.

He tried to calm himself but he can't.

"Calm down. Take a deep breath and try to steady your breath."

The voices on his ears keep repeating those words and he obeyed until he can breathe again.

Tears start to rolled down on his cheeks as he look at both of his hands shaking no stop. He's scared. He's hurt. Not physically but mentally.

He cried as he look down and after a while of crying, he want to look up at the mirror again but his eyes catch something sharp on the sink.

_

He feels more better.

He love this pain.

He like this.

All he think that the pain on his wrist can make the pain goes away.

He felt free.

He smiled and chuckled before he wash out the blood that coming out from his wounds.

_

Omo he looks like a psycho now😭
What have i done?!😭