Multiversal Rage

Peter Parker is held in a cell in the RAFT. After his court trial for attacking the city with an army of Spider bots and killing criminals on site for 7 months, he is pronounced guilty of all charges. Sentenced to all his life in confinement at the RAFT maximum security. His friends, family, and loved ones left him behind. MJ left him for another man she states is reliable and won't have to worry about. Felicia had interactions with Matt, Jessica never let him near Gerry, Susan cuts ties with him, and the same goes for the other women in Peter's life. May disowned Peter, blaming him for Ben's death. Kaine and Teresa were the ones who caught him when he came to May's house to explain his "sudden" change in attitude. Miles claims to be a better Spider-Man than Peter could ever be. Julia told Peter that he is no longer the center of the Web of Reality, Miles was the new center. J Johna Jamison announced all over New York that Spider-Man was finally behind bars, letting the true heroes do the work and expecting a major drop in the crime rate.

On the SHIELD Helicarrier, Maria Hill looks out the navigation room pleased.

Hill: Finally, after all these years the web-headed menace is now arrested. I can see the bright future upon us now.

(Note: The criminals of New York haven't even started coming out of hiding. What is  about to happen is a result in Peter being arrested)

The alarms sound, alerting Hill about what is happening.

Hill: What is going on?

Shield Agent: Director, we've picked up a frequency in the Pacific Ocean.

In the Pacific Ocean, a rift opened allowing something to come through. A large lizard-like creature emerged from the rift. Soon others followed a gorilla-looking one, one with a knife-shaped head and another with an axe-shaped head, and other Ocean looking giant beasts.

Shield Agent: But that's not the only thing all over the world there are catastrophic events

HYDRA and AIM bots and other machinery turned against them along with an army of robot skeletons. A giant gorilla, wolf, and crocodile are rampaging through Chicago. Animals are attacking people for no reason. Techno-organic beings are falling from the sky. A humongous three-headed golden dragon is raising an army of monsters. GhGhostsave has taken over New York, which reminds me, the Titanic just arrived in one of the docks. Shark attacks are becoming frequently more common, robot, half squid, ghost, toxic, nuclear, etc. And so many more incidents around the world that I can't even keep track of.