Chapter 6: Testing,Testing.

3rd POV:

"So,how's stuff going for you?"

Rimuru was curious about how his friends were doing now,the human ones obviously died long ago for most other than Yamato Takeru whose status is complicated,but in his mind,few other beings still thrived and lived,probably.

"Well,the only one that is not gone is probably Feldway,and assigned him to supervise the dangerous parts of this reality. But he is fine." Veldanava said,while having food in his mouth.

"I thought Feldway was a stubborn guy." Guy agreed,and also took a sip of the tea.

A short moment of silence

"And that's why he is funny and interesting!" Rimuru replied after ordering another dish to be served up.

Guy,Rimuru,and Veldanava sat on a coastal lake restaurant's couch,chattering about some of their common old friends,all of them each having a taste in different kinds of wine and beer. While the others sat at their right eating.

"You can't be serious. How often does he report to you?" Guy eyed the creator suspiciously.

"100 years each? I don't know."

"Velda,you are a terrible leader,a really damn bad one." Rimuru laughed but he was hit on the head by his friend,who grinned mischievously.

"Shut up Rimuru."

"See? Even Rimuru thinks about you like that. I am not the only person anymore!" Guy said while putting on a proud smirk.

"Before you guys start a quarrel that won't end well, what are the kids doing?"

"So,there is Veldora,Velzard,you Mr.God. And who's the remaining one?"

"What do you mean?" Guy asked while raising his eyebrows due to the confusion.

"Well you see, Velda said he has 3 siblings,we have Velzard and Veldora there. Where and who the heck is the last one?!"

"Velgrynd? Scorch dragon?" Guy said as he laid back lazily.

"Velgrynd? Who?" On the other hand, Rimuru had no idea about Velgrynd,for he had never seen or heard of her. Heck when he died,Velgrynd wasn't even born yet,the only true dragons were Veldanava and Velzard!

"Don't take my credit, Guy."

"What? What credit?" This time,it is Rimuru's turn to be confused.

"Never mind,just see me as blubbering trash. Velgrynd is the 2nd oldest sister below Velzard, Scorch dragon,that's what people referred her to."

"Domestic abuser." Veldanava said only because she wasn't here,probably?

"Velda,have you lost your mind?" Both Guy and Rimuru shouted in question in unison, only to be stopped by their victim.

"No,Guy,you know that,think about why Veldora has a genuine fear towards his sisters."

"Does that have to relate to him constantly being killed and respawning?"

"Correct,in fact,that wasn't her job alone." 

And they all settled their gaze on Velzard.

"U-uh,this has to be some misunderstanding-"

"Velzard,we are going to have a talk, and tag along."

"B-but-"

"No buts,get on."

"Okay.."

Just before she entered the room along with Rimuru,she gave Veldanava a dangerous gaze and closed the door behind her.

"Why are you shivering?"

"My gut really hurts for no reason."

—------------------

Rimuru's POV:

I can't help but wonder how she,such a lovely child, had the habit of basically killing her own brother just as a means to educate him while I was dead! Like,what the hell? It makes 0 sense and it's super brutal.

I know that she never intended to do it for no reason,and I am very curious to know how.

"Come on,have a seat on the bed here. You know,this is a room for executives and it practically works as a hotel room. Sadly no chairs were available now. So why don't we sit together and have a little talk?"

I patted the bed beside me to signal her to do so,and she reluctantly agreed,just with some visible unease and worry. But I'm not going to scold her anyway,why?