Mars & Earth's altercation

Mercury's POV

It is the following day and everyone just finished breakfast. Sun, Saturn and V went outside while everyone else stayed in. I just took a paper and pencil and started drawing.

Mars had already left the room to do whatever he did. Earth was thinking about something. Probably how to talk to Mars on what happened yesterday. I noticed a pile of papers that looked like a book of sorts.

Curious, I went over and picked it up. It had "the new threat" written on the top of the first page. I turned it over and saw it was written by V and... NEPTUNE!?

"Hey Neptune, is this yours?" I waved the papers at Neptune and he quickly took them. "Yes it is." He said before putting them on the top shelf where I couldn't reach. "I didn't know you wrote stories," I said. The others in the room looked over at us.

"Wait, you write stories, Nep?" Earth asked. Neptune turned red in embarrassment. "Yea.. Only when I'm bored" He said. "I mean I just found one he wrote with V." Neptune glared at me.

"Wait what?" Venus looked up at the icy planet. "Yea but we aren't showing it yet." He said. We nodded and continued with what we were doing.

Sun's POV

V and Saturn chatted about different stuff while I kept watch. I wasn't listening to what they were saying. I felt someone tap my arm and I looked down to see V looking up at me. "Hmm? What is it kid?" I asked.

"So I just wanted to ask why you guys keep watch. I asked Saturn but she said to ask you" She said. The question caught me a bit off guard but I quickly collected myself.

"Well.. Every year we have a Star summit with Milky Way. Milky Way is the black hole and the leader of our galaxy. Last year he almost killed me due to me letting humans explore the galaxy." I explained.

I almost finished when V said, "So you keep watch worried he might hurt you or the others again." I nodded. She took the words right out of my mouth.

"When is the next Star summit?" Saturn asked. I thought for a moment. "1 week from now" I answered. V looked a bit worried. I inquired on what's wrong and she brushed it off.

All of a sudden we heard a loud thud followed by yelling coming from inside. V flinched and shrieked in surprise and we went inside to see what's wrong.

We reached where the sound came from. I looked in horror as we saw Earth on the ground with a red eye while Mars stood in front of her clutching his fists. Venus was yelling at him and Jupiter was helping Earth.

I felt a dangerous arua behind me. I glanced around to see V. Her flower bloodshot red and she was glaring at Mars. She was... GLITCHING?! She seemed to be trying to hold herself back. I was terrified if I was being completely honest.

Saturn was already at Earth's side. Then, V was gone. She wasn't where I just saw her. 'What the..'

Mars POV

Venus continued yelling at me. 'What have I done..' I thought to myself. I felt guilty for what I did. All of sudden, the space in between me and Venus glitches out V appeared. Venus got pushed back a bit.

The girl was grinding her teeth. Her eyes had darkened and she was glaring right at me. She looked me dead in the eyes and her flower a bloodshot red. She seemed to be glitching.

She punched me straight in the stomach making me fall. V was strong for a 12 year old. She started going off on me. The glitches were getting worse and worse. Everyone was so shocked they couldn't move.

My POV

I couldn't control what I was doing. I was there for sure but my body refused to be in my control. The Glitches had taken over. They weren't in full control. I couldn't still see clearly and speak English.

'Damn it.. Someone hold me back! Please!' I hoped someone would stop me before I hit Mars again but everyone was too shocked to move. I raised my hand to hit him again but just then Jupiter held me back.

'YES! THANK YOU JUPITER!' Mars took the opportunity to move away from me and Jupiter let me go. I somehow managed to take my pills and calm down. My head hurts.

"Leave." I said to Mars. He quickly left and I calmed myself. I went over to Earth to see if she was alright. "You ok?" I asked. She nodded before getting up.

"Ok. What the fk was that?" Uranus bluntly asked. I sighed. "Family curse to put it simply. That is all I'm going to say." I replied. I walked to my room leaving the others confused.