chapter 1 brake up

Eddie pov
It's 5 in the morning and my phone keeps buzzing. I sat up a little and it was gaege and I answered the phone. Hello I said then I heard gaege crying and my big brother mode kicked in.

E - what happened what's wrong

G - my boyfriend abused me and broke up with me and I need a place to stay.

E - I'm be their in a sec, run to local coffee shop

I rushed out the bed and put some clothes on and grabbed my keys and ran out the door. I was trying not to cry because of how mad I was.

Juicy pov
I saw Eddie pull up, and I got in the car. I can tell he was mad. "Thanks for picking me up," I said. "No problem dawg," Eddie said. Eddie, I knew I could trust you, I said. Eddie smiled and started driving to his house. When we arrived at his house, he sat me on his couch and I continued to cry. Eddie went to the kitchen to get me some and sat next to me. Eddie hugged me and I continued to cry on his shoulders. He rubbed my back and said everything is going to be ok You're safe with me. We stopped hugging and wiped my tears and said you should get some rest, we have school tomorrow. We want to sleep and all I could think about is how I'm at my best friend/crush house.

------------The next morning------------

Eddie pov
I heard my alarm go off. That means it is 8 o'clock. I got out of bed and went to check on Gaege, he was still sleeping. He looks so cute when he sleeps. I still can't believe what happened. Then I got in the shower and got dressed. Then I went to wake up Gaege.

Juicy pov
I heard someone open my door. Hello, I said in a sleepy tone. It me Eddie said Eddie. It's 8:30 and narrator is coming in 30 minutes, said Eddie. Ok I said as I got up. I went to the bathroom and took a shower, brushed my teeth, and got dressed. I meet Eddie down stairs. Yo that outfit looks good on you said Eddie. Thanks, I said. Do you mind if I tell narrator what happened, I trust him a lot but I understand if you do not want to, Eddie said. Ummm sure I was going to him anyways but I didn't know when I said. I was scared to tell narrator so I was putting it off, but with Eddie on my side I feel like I can do anything. I went back up the stairs to get my bag and my phone, then I started to smell some good food.

Eddie pov
I started to get hungry so I started cooking breakfast before we left. I made eggs and bacon and poured OJ. I heard Gaege come down stairs. Gaege sat down and I put the plate on the table. We started eating then I heard a knock on the door. I went to the door and opened it and It was narrator. Good morning honey bunches Grant said in his narrator voice. How are you guys said grant. Well me and Gaege have to tell you something. Sit down.

Eddie pov
Narrator was getting worried and said what happened is everything ok. I said yes but no. Gaege started to cry and narrator started to get even more worried. Gaege started to run to his room while crying. I started to tell narrator, everybody knew that Gaege was gay and had a boyfriend btw. You know Gaege boyfriend right. Yeah, said narrator. Well his bf abused him and broke up with him.

Narrator pov
I looked at eddie shook and mad. I went to hug him. I was mad, I wanted to beat his bf up. We pulled away from the hug. Eddie let go check on gaege i said. I knock on the door and me and Eddie walk in and hug gaege. Are you mad at me said gaege. No I'm not mad, I said as I hugged him. Look, you and Eddie take a couple days off from school. I tell your teacher that you guys are sick. Tell josh and mully to come to eddie house after school and I will tell them when they come over gaege said. Okay see you later I said. They both said bye. I got in my car and drove to school. I got out of my car and saw mully and Josh standing outside the school. Where Eddie and juicy Josh said. Juicy said come to Eddie's house and he will tell you guys what happened. They both said ok and we went to class.

At Eddie house ( after school )

Josh pov
As me and mully pulled up to eddie house. We got out of the car and knocked on the door. Eddie answers the door. "What's up dawg" Eddie said. "Heyy eddie" mully and I said. "Come on in," said eddie. We walked in the house and saw juicy and narrator sitting on the couch. Hey guy I said. Juicy and narrator said hi. What do you want to tell us I said. Eddie said sit down. We sat down and juicy started to cry and narrator took juicy upstairs. Eddie told us what happened. We all went to his room and hugged him. Eddie said let go get ice cream, we all agreed and went to go get ice cream cones. Then we went to the beach to eat our ice cream and watch the sunset

----------------At the beach----------------

Mully pov
As the sunset me and Josh locked eyes and kissed. We both blushed and kissed again but less tense and more relaxed. We pulled away and I asked him will you be my boyfriend. Josh said yes and the rest of the boy was happy. We all left, I took Josh to my house and we all went to sleep.
The end

Arthur note
Hope you like the first chapter coming soon chapter 2 where feelings stared to come