Part 3

At evening

At evening......

YN : It's duty time....let's pay him a visit now

*She come near his cell and open the door*

Yoongi : Ohh... I have a visitor now. Hello doctor Hwan YN....I thought I have lost you😏

YN : Hello Mr. Yoongi...Please cooperate with me today

*Yoongi just stays on his bed without any handcuffs while YN sits on a chair*

YN : So...Do you trust me Yoongi??

Yoongi : I trusted a person long time ago but he betrayed me so I had to kill him...I have stopped trusting people after that 😑

YN : I won't betray you... I Promise

Yoongi : Well... We will see, princess

YN : I read about your back ground ,your back ground....You were pursuing law .

*YN gets cringe after hearing that but Yoongi gives a strong dark glare when she mentioned about his family background*

Yoongi : I warn you doc...Stop right there!

*He says with his nasty look on YN. YN understand that it's his trigger he might attack her now.... As she thinks her grip goes tight on the paperboard she's holding*

YN : Why Mr. Yoongi ? Why do you want me to stop?? Huh?

Yoongi : Cause I'm saying stop it...

YN : Everything was fine until one day....

Yoongi : YN.... Stop 😠

YN : One day...When your family was murdered bruta....

*Before she completes her words Yoongi gets up from the bed and comes closer to her....He starts chocking her before she could anything , she groans in pain*

YN : Ahhkk Ahh Akkk L-leave m-mee p-plea

Yoongi : I warned you doc but you didn't listen to me 😡

*The more she tries to free herself, his grip goes more tighter on her neck....A tear rolls out of her left eye and he notices that*

Yoongi : I really don't wanna do this YN but you made me to do

*Her eyes are begging him to stop....and suddenly out of nowhere his gaze becomes soft and he looses his grip on her neck .

YN tries to get her breath back ,she coughs harder....Yoongi helps her to sit straight and he grabs his water bottle and hand over*

Yoongi : Here...drink some

*YN body is trembling badly ,she's still breathing heavily....Yoongi opens her mouth and help her to drink water*

Yoongi : I warned you....but you didn't listen

*YN gets normal and walks out of the cell*

Yoongi : You can ask for another psychiatrist for me....i won't deny 😑

*This time his voice seems normal to her*

YN : I'll see you after the reports gets ready and...I'll be your psychiatrist after this too

*YN walks out of the cell when Yoongi goes back to his bed and sits and cries silently*

YN : It seems like he's pretending but also seems to be having AMOK disorder....but I can't be sure unless I research about it 😑

*YN keeps on calculating as she walks out of the corridor and reaches the resident's room*

May : Got anything ??

YN : Just a hint.... Let's see how it turns out.

May : Mm..Hey what happened to your neck?

YN : Huh..Nothing it must be cause of some kind of deficiency ,you know I'm not sleeping well

*YN lies and covers the marks and changes the topic....After two hours......*

May : Okay I'm going now....Call me if you need.... Then rest well OK...bye 👋

*May leaves then YN gets up to put some ointment on the scars*

YN : Ahh...it still hurts. But what made him stop doing that. I was nearly unconscious he could have killed me and he even offered me some water to drink....

Why he's behaving like this... What's that I'm missing? I need to observe him more!

*The door room opens and a nurse runs in*

Nurse : Doctor Hwan!! Doctor Hwan YN!! Y-your patient...he's gone w-wild....and he has been a-asking for y-you only , please c-come fast 😥

YN : What??!! 😧

To be continued......