Chapter 2.

I woke up to my mom shaking me and Cameron.
"We've reached," She said sleepily.
"What time is it?" I asked.
"It's 4 AM" Cameron said.
"Cmon guys wake up." My dad butted in. We went to collect our suitcases.

• • • • • •

Once we were settled into our new home, we got a knock on our door.
"That's probably our new neighbors!" She said.

"Hello! I'm your new neighbor, this is my son Matthew. "
"Hi!" My mom and dad shook hands with her.

"My, you have a lot of boxes.. Would you like any help? We're helping!" This woman is so nice, her son seems to be a bit irritated though.

"Well, we'll take the help we can get, thank you so much!" My mom says opening the door.
I was sitting at the table that the last person left, sipping coke.
When they come in, Matthew zooms for the table I'm at.
"Can I sit?" He asked right after he sat down and took a coke out of the box.
"Yeahh, sure." I said under my breath.

"I'm Matthew. You gotta bathroom?" He asks.
"Elena, and yeah somewhere upstairs." I pointed to the stairs.
He puts his coke down and goes up the stairs.

It's been a while and he's still up there, maybe the toilet won't flush.. I giggle at the thought.
"Hey sweetheart, where's Matthew?" His mother asks.
"Oh he's in the bathroom, upstairs." I said.
"Do you mind getting him for me?" She said, getting her coat and purse.
"No problem.." I said as I went upstairs. I knocked on each doorpost to find Matthew on the ground with Cameron.

"Your mom's calling you." I said.
"Aightt bro, hit me up I'll see you around." He gives him a bro hug. As he passes by me he says, "and I'll see you around." Before he rushed down the stairs.

(A/N) ok guys idk how I feel about dis but it's "uh-lay-nuh" like Elena from tvd 😍❤️