what Next?

Logans pov
"Shit, she's here, bye," I hung up the phone as Y/N walked in. She looks at me with a confused look. "It was x he was talking to me about my next mission." She looks kinda disappointed.

"Bullshit." She whispered

"What?" I asked

"Bullshit!" She said again with sadness in her eyes."You are lying to me."

"What do you mean, lie about what?" I asked. Does she know who I was talking to on the phone. No impossible.

"Who were you talking on the phone, cause i know that wasn't x." She says more stern.

"It was x." I say

"Bullshit, now stop lying to me!" She yells as tears start coming down her eyes. "Tell me the truth, or I'm sleeping somewhere else tonight."

"It was x, now stop calling me a lair." I say a little more aggressive than I wanted. She looked at me fully in crying now and just left. "Y/-" the door was slammed.

Y/N pov
I just ran out and slammed the door behind me. I ran to storms and jeans room. They looked at me worried and then angry, and they left the room, most likely heading to logan. I just stayed behind. Half an hour went by, and then they walked thru the door.

"Y/N, logan dosent lie-"

"He did, I can tell." I say while cutting Jean off. "I have this kinda gift where I can just tell if someone is lying."

Authors note
If I do shorter chapters, I will be able to post more often, so tell, more shorter chapters or fewer long chapters?