𝘧𝘰𝘶𝘳 | 𝘵𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘣𝘭𝘦𝘮𝘢𝘬𝘦𝘳

"WAKE UP, please Tuseÿa!" Tsireya whisper-screamed shaking her sister awake a lot more aggressively than she had in the morning

"WAKE UP, please Tuseÿa!" Tsireya whisper-screamed shaking her sister awake a lot more aggressively than she had in the morning. "Whats up with this nonsense? Let go off me!" she pushed her sister not realizing how urgent the matter was. "I think there's going to be a fight soon, please!" Tsireya's voice was very shaky and her fingers were trembling.

"A fight? Between whom?" Tuseÿa's brain hadn't started functioning correctly yet since she'd unexpectedly been woken up from her nap in the middle of the night.

"Brother and his stupid friends with .. the Sully brothers."

That was it.

Tuseÿa rushed out of bed, fire burning inside of her body, she was fuming.

"I knew it, I fucking knew it. That's why we should distance ourselves from them!" She cursed while running after Tsireya who was leading her to where the troubled boys were. The closer they got to them the angrier Tuseÿa got. She didn't know who she should be the most angry at.

Her brother for being stupid in general and getting into a fight with their guests that they were specifically asked to keep out of trouble from? Or the Sully brothers for creating such a mess while  they haven't even been their guest for a week.

"Tuseÿa, please don't kill them." Tsireya begged as they reached the destination. Shoving her sister aside Tuseÿa got closer to the boys who were still intensively arguing with each other.

"Okay, okay just answer this question for me.. is your sister some kind of.. freak?" Ao'nung laughed getting hyped up by his little coward friends who just stood behind him, hiding in his shadow.

This is when Tuseÿa saw Kiri standing behind her brother. She looked hurt, her gaze was lowered and it seemed like she felt very uncomfortable with the whole situation.

Tuseÿa's blood started to boil even more, of course Ao'nung's first victim was going to be the most innocent Sully of them all.

"She said back off." the oldest Sully boy said, his voice was deep and serious, he wasn't here to play any games. His aura was different from the last time Tuseÿa saw him. She kept her eyes on him trying to figure out how it was possible for him to change personalities so quickly.

Ao'nung being the arrogant foolish boy he was obviously didn't listen and laughed at him. They started pushing each other, not throwing any punches yet.

"Hit me you pussy!" Ao'nung screamed at him. Tuseÿa knew that Ao'nung couldn't fist fight even if his life depended on it, it would be an easy win for the Sully's.