Before You Read

{Author's Note}

Devils of Paradis is an 18+ fanfic from beginning to end - so if you're not comfortable with that type of material, then I please request you do not continue reading. This will be a Levi Ackerman x Reader story, but there will of course be some side plots as we go along. Also, Levi has been through some shit - so please give the man a pass here.

This will be an Attack on Titan AU, but Paradis is set up to be more modernized. In my head, I see Paradis and Marley like states - take New York and Pennsylvania for example. Sina, Rose, and Maria are what we consider counties here in the United States - the big sections of land that have cities and towns inside of them. Then, you have your normal cities or villages in AoT that are structured the same in this story. All of the characters will still be coming from their original origin towns/cities.

I normally wouldn't feel obligated to put a section like this into one of my stories, but I have since come to realize that motorcycle gangs have a very complex hierarchy system. Many hours of been spent on google looking up as much information as possible (and now I'm probably on the FBI's watch list - so hi secret agent!), and holy shit - I almost gave up. As it turns out, there are a lot more positions than I originally thought there were.

This story is all thanks to my high school obsession with the show Sons of Anarchy - so we can all thank FX for this inspiration!

With that being said, I want to emphasize right here that there will be heavy use of violence, drugs, grief, injuries, smut, alcohol, betrayal, descriptions of major/minor character deaths, etc. Though there will be trigger warnings posted at the beginning of each chapter, I still want to bring attention here to the fact that these things will be involved in this story. I don't want to trigger any of my readers, but these are situations that are very apparent in the motorcycle gang world, or at least from what I've researched/seen from shows or movies.

If you are looking for a happy-go-lucky romance story - then this is NOT the story for you. I'm currently rewriting Unravel, and that will be the story you want to read.

All characters are at the age of consent. I will go into further explanation on the character background page, and also throughout the story as we explore deeper into their personal lives more.

If you are from Tiktok, Tumblr, or have read any of my other works in the past - thank you for being here and sticking with my shitty posting schedule. Between being a mom to a toddler and working full time, I really do try my best to stay consistent - even though at this point that isn't even a word in my vocabulary.

Chapter 1 of Devils of Paradis will be up this Friday, August 25.

Thank you all so much for being here, and please take care of yourselves.

- Crys