𝐑𝐞𝐜𝐫𝐮𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐝

"Com on man, it's just one night. Come to the pub with us!" Eggsy throws his hands in the air, unpleased with his best friend.

"Eggsy, you know I would if i could. My job's just understaffed right now and I need to go." Alice grabs her keys, ushing her friends out the door. The three boys groan, protesting.

"You're a flaming tailor! It's not a very busy job, eh?" Jamal speaks over the others, taking a jab at her hobbie. She rolls her eyes, laughing and locking the door.

"Right well at least I have a job, ya tosser." she slaps his head, jokingly. "Come on, I'll drive you's, but if I'm late, I'll blame you lot."

The friends cheer, getting in the back of her car. "You're a bloody life saver." Eggsy laughs, sitting in the front with Alice. She smiles, flooring the pedal. The group had a thing for getting in trouble, the adrenaline rush.

But there was only one problem, anytime Alice found herself in a jail cell, a man of mystery would bail her out everytime, leaving the rest of the group locked up.

Of course, she knew who the man was, but could never talk about him. So they compromised, if she was bailed out, no questions were asked if she also got the caught friends out.

Which hardly ever happened, for it was either Eggsy or Alice taking the hit and keeping their friends out of the radar.

Alice speeds into the streets, swerving past cars and drifting around corners, until a pair of police cars were on their tail.
The group were swearing, excited but terrified. The boys waved to the police officers, pulling up their hoods, only smiles and teeth visible.

"Get us out of here!" Eggsy pats her on the shoulder, rolling down the window and flipping off the feds. "Hold on tight!" Alice swerved once again, the back wheels grazing the edge of a river and the car turning fully, front touching front with the police car.

She smiles at the officers, reversing now into the traffic, only just missing cars. The police sirens were only just blaring over the radio,
"Pull over! This is you're last chance!"

But Alice just smiles once again, the streets were now cleared, thanks to the help of her boss, so she turns the car around, speeding down some hills, the car basically coming off the ground.

A group of police cars come from the corner behind them, trailing behind. She swears under her breath, her friends not understanding how much of a shit hole she had dug them in to.

"Everyone out, get out of sight quickly, I'll lead them away." the boys didn't listen, angering her even more as time was ticking when she slowed down.
"Get out!" she yells, they all scramble out, Eggsy stops at the window, whispering a 'thank you, goodluck'.

She slams down on the pedal, leading the police cars away from the sight and to a river, luckily, she had swapped out her license plate that morning, otherwise, she wouldn't have Harry bailing her out this time.

The windows slid up, she turned one last corner, going into the water and flipping a switch, more buttons appearing in the car, she pressed a blue button, the wheels changing position and blowing out air.

She sighs, water draining from the rendezvous point underwater. A door hisses open, leading to a quiet space, a large metal tube at the end of the room. She quickly changed into a spare suit provided in the small room, sitting in the large tube.

Air hissed, the speed astronomically fast. She arrived at the Kingsman 'tailor' shop in under a few seconds, Harry waiting for her when she stepped from the mechanical 'vehicle', facing the dissapointed face of her mentor.